Bengals @ Browns Pregame Talk/Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

game management did suck on that drive, but there was still 1 second left it clearly showed that, why was that not reviewed.

Might not be reviewable. The Bengals didn't help matters by leaving the field immediately. There was no controversy, the officials had no reason to call for a review (if it's reviewable).

Defense doing a hell of a job.

Teams putting the Bengals in good position and stopping the Browns.

Offense: putrid. Can't do sh*t unless it's handed great field position. Run blocking is horrible, and the passing game is totally hit or miss.

Coaching: how about a little more urgency Marvin?

game management did suck on that drive, but there was still 1 second left it clearly showed that, why was that not reviewed.

Might not be reviewable. The Bengals didn't help matters by leaving the field immediately. There was no controversy, the officials had no reason to call for a review (if it's reviewable).

Marvin has no balls, why not run up the the ref and point to the big board for the reviews or at least push it that there was still 1 second left. I never understood that, i swear Marvin is like the Ejor in football, always looks depressed, and takes everything that the refs says, never yells or nothing. He probably goes into halftime saying "wheres my tail", "i have no friends". Sometimes Marvin just bothers me