Reds vs. Indians

ArmyBengal

Here we go again. Another 3 game series with the Indians starting tomorrow night.

The Reds send Latos, Leake, and Arroyo to the mound against the tribe.

Cleveland hasn't been playing their best ball lately, but they still sit in 2nd place and are a good team.

Here's to hoping COB doesn't get his revenge on our boys over the next few nights.

GO REDS !!!

This game against Lowe will be interesting. How many hit batters do you think we'll see?

I'll be very surprised if there are any extracurricular stuff tonight. They are watching and the penalties will be severe. I think it'll be a disappointment for those tuning in expecting to see fireworks

This game against Lowe will be interesting. How many hit batters do you think we'll see?

I'll be very surprised if there are any extracurricular stuff tonight. They are watching and the penalties will be severe. I think it'll be a disappointment for those tuning in expecting to see fireworks

Oh, I certainly don't WANT to see anything, and I hope you're right. One unintentional inside pitch, though, and things could get ugly.

Dude, I know guys are going to have bad nights, but what the f*ck was up with Latos ??

Better, what the f*ck was up with the relief ??

I mean, WHAT THE F*CK ??

Oh well, come back strong tonight !!!

Yeah, it's hard to score 9 runs in a game and STILL lose. Just one of those nights, hopefully.

That said, Latos is looking like the weak link in our rotation right now, which is disappointing.