Bills @ Bengals Game Thread

Scottishbengal

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Fitzpatrick back on the bengals, but no they had to have Palmers stupid brother!!!

This team is the worst team in the NFL, there QB is getting worse as the season goes on, there o-line is junk but they never make any changes, and there so called UFL cordinator promises to get back to running the ball and i have yet to see this. Once again Gruden blows :frustrated:

lolololololololol - why not kneel it?

you kneeled with 2 minutes left last week Lewis - OMG - everything sucks from top to bottom on our team.

AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHGHHHHHHHHHHH

Any suggestions for a new HC? Marvin predicted a win today, but I see nothing close to that.

Way to not call a TO and way to run for the first down. Way to not try. f**k you Marvin Lewis. You fat, slacker, sack of s**t.

This is the WORST coach and coordinated team in the NFL. In fact, they are the best anti-coached, anti-coordinated team.

I want Fitzpatrick back on the bengals, but no they had to have Palmers stupid brother!!!

This team is the worst team in the NFL, there QB is getting worse as the season goes on, there o-line is junk but they never make any changes, and there so called UFL cordinator promises to get back to running the ball and i have yet to see this. Once again Gruden blows :frustrated:

They offered Fitz a contract. He declined. Now it could have been for low money, but he had no chance of starting here if palmer was healthy.

Just want to clarify - this offense is an NFL offense.

Please bench Dalton, Im kind of sick of watching him. - he isnt learning anything out there.

Don't bench him :P might as well get experience and find out what he has.

agreed

gradkowski would just be a wasted opportunity

Absolutely shameful. This bunch of hacks look like they just woke up and got asked to show up at the stadium today. Forgive my arrogance but I guarantee I could do a better job than this idiot Gruden. Heck, all of us could.

There is a reason he was in the UFL.

This is not the west coast offense, it is not a power run game, it is not vertical passing, it is basically NOTHING.

Worthless.

LMFAO, Fitzpatrick on the Bengals would be Garbage just like he was.....You can Credit Chan Gailey for a lot of Fitz's success....The Bengals don't have a Head Coach or Offensive Coordinator who knows Jack Sh*t about Offense....When Fitz was here, they never let him air it out like they do in Buffalo

I hope Marvin walks off too, and Gruden joins him!! Marvin needs to go Gruden needs to go they need to blow up this whole offense. Dalon is not working right now, they need a spark. Its almost like they dont practice anymore no rythem!!

SUCK FOR LUCK only this team isnt trying to suck they just do!!!

Absolutely shameful. This bunch of hacks look like they just woke up and got asked to show up at the stadium today. Forgive my arrogance but I guarantee I could do a better job than this idiot Gruden. Heck, all of us could.

This is not the west coast offense, it is not a power run game, it is not vertical passing, it is basically NOTHING.

Worthless.

Yea really where is the west coast offense at, when somebody sees it let me know please!!

Hey when somebody actully sees him power running the ball like he said he was going to call let me know because i have not seen it at all.

Worthless.

Yea really where is the west coast offense at, when somebody sees it let me know please!!

Hey when somebody actully sees him power running the ball like he said he was going to call let me know because i have not seen it at all.

Power Running? with Benson? and his 2.1 ypc average this game? Give Scott more Carries Dammit.....Scott has the same yards on HALF of Benson's Carries

If I was an NFL player I would not come to the Bengals unless Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis were gone. I would pay for another team for less money before I would come play for these two asshats. Right now Cincinnati is where careers go to die.

......That's what Carson said......

But Carson signed the contract, took the signing bonus, then said that. There is a huge difference. I don't think there are mulligans in contracts.

It all goes back to the run game.

Ced benson is not a back who can make things happen on his own. And the o-line is strugging to open holes for him (Nate Livings sucks). So they can't get any kind of consistent run game going, which forces them to pass. And there they have a rookie QB and four weeks in two of their top three wideout are either lost for the season (Ship) or in limbo (Simpson). They aren't going to be able to be consistently successful there, righter. So we have what we have, a Huber stat-generating machine.