Bengals-Bucs Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me how do you throw the ball on 3rd and 1 and in the shotgun. You have Benson actully getting some holes and you throw on 3rd and 1 that is just stupid.

RUN THE BALL, it just may open up some passing

Wasn't Cedric recently bitching about this very thing?

Its stupid! Benson gains 11 yards on a first down run, and then they throw it 3 straight times for a 3 and out. I dont get it

ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT.

Just repeat that every time we see a series like that.

Surely we won't run the ball from now on in .......... that would give us some "clock management" creedence

Tell me how do you throw the ball on 3rd and 1 and in the shotgun. You have Benson actully getting some holes and you throw on 3rd and 1 that is just stupid.

RUN THE BALL, it just may open up some passing

Wasn't Cedric recently bitching about this very thing?

Its stupid! Benson gains 11 yards on a first down run, and then they throw it 3 straight times for a 3 and out. I dont get it

ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT. ITS BRAT.

Just repeat that every time we see a series like that.

Yep but nothing will be done, for Marvin has some kind of man crush on Brat