• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the no-huddle?

Where is Shipley?

I think he's still nursing a shoulder and Caldwell might've taken his place (after Palmer threw one of his "get my WR killed" patented passes).

Gresham was on the sideline for a similar reason already today (got hit in the mouth on that suicide pass Palmer threw him earlier).

Where is Bernard Scott?

I told you last week, they're saving him for the playoffs. :lol:

Or maybe they know that likely starting next season they will be playing an 18 game schedule, and want to save wear and tear on his body???

They should just save him for the Super Bowl then.....

F*cking Brat

Where is Bernard Scott?

Please fire Brat. Now. During the game. I don't care if they lose because of it, just so long as his tenure running this offense is over.

This is classic Brat trickery. Take a good player or strength and then NOT USE IT!

An then take a player who clearly IS NOT READY TO PLAY, put him in, and expose your franchise QB to injury.

Fat Dre.

Where is Bernard Scott?

Please fire Brat. Now. During the game. I don't care if they lose because of it, just so long as his tenure running this offense is over.

This is classic Brat trickery. Take a good player or strength and then NOT USE IT!

An then take a player who clearly IS NOT READY TO PLAY, put him in, and expose your franchise QB to injury.

Fat Dre.

LOL..franchise QB, indeed.