Pats-Falcons

Unfortunately the Pats O is looking sharp, the initial penalty notwithstanding. Brady nearly hit Moss for about a 60 yard TD bomb, got knocked away at the last second (could have been a PI call). Pats have picked up 2 3rd and 7s...just picked up a 3rd and 2. They are killing the Falcs on the ground.

OK, they just promo'd tomorrow night's game & said at halftime Ocho and TO will interview each other.

So see, all you locals, you have 1 reason to be grateful the game didn't sell out...

Yea how stupid, i sometimes wish they would just play football and not do this other stupid stuff. Oh well i guess some fans like it.

Watching it out of boredom and Wow,That roughing the kicker call was terrible...They either need fire refs who make that call or atleast let coaches challange it... the guy had no forward momentum he was just laying on the ground and the kicker walked in to him and fell?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAkCCTpGvw

I couldn't find it in English :P:P pretty much Lisa is a flopper.

Thoughts...

Brady was spot on with all but one pass, the little near lateral that was a touch behind Welker on the play Wes got popped.

First Pats drive: 12 plays (6 run, 6 pass) 80 yards, TD. Picked up 3 3rds and a 2nd & 14. I would like to see tht out of our first team O.

If there was any question, it's over: Welker is back & we will see him week 1.

Pats o-line started of with a penalty but after that was solid in both protection & run blocking.

Fred Taylor still has something left in the tank.

Moss still has some jets.

Pats D has a lot of young no-names but they were out there swarming to the ball.

Week 1 won't be easy.

Week 1 won't be easy.

Never guessed it would be....mostly because of how long the Pats coaching staff has to prepare. Granted, the Bengals have just as long, but....(voice trails off)

Pats D has a lot of young no-names but they were out there swarming to the ball.

IMHO this will be the key to winning the opener. Specifically, Brat and Carson Palmer finding a way to beat a Patriot defense that is being rebuilt on the fly.