Hall of Fame Game-August 8

jjakq27

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm watching the game with my girlfriend and she spots her ex boyfriend Mike Wyndt (LS) on the screen.... booo. I feel like a wimp right about now..

Question: Is Clark Harris our starter? Or is Mike Wyndt our starting LS???

Its a battle, and they are rotating tonight

So I'm watching the game with my girlfriend and she spots her ex boyfriend Mike Wyndt (LS) on the screen.... booo. I feel like a wimp right about now..

Question: Is Clark Harris our starter? Or is Mike Wyndt our starting LS???

Its a battle, and they are rotating tonight

Let's Go HARRIS, Let's Go!

The pressure from Michael Johnson and Atkins has been fun in the second quarter.

Anything involving JT O'Sullivan has not.

Im lovin me some Atkins tonight right now he and MJ are the only fun thing to watch.

Nothing is good about this offense, expect to see Shipley making some nice catches

Wow Oline is Terrible,I'd like to know how coats found his way on to the field too...

Seriously Injurys need stop happening to key players :|...

Highlights of tonight IMO

-MJ is looking like a freak I dunno how they'll keep him off the field

-Geno Atkins is showing his speed and power.

-A Jones Did not look bad at all his coverage was good.

Quick Observations...

There is nothing new in our offense this year. So Far what I have seen is completely idenical to last years.

Geno Atkins is looking good

How does JT O'sullivan still have a job in the NFL?

Brandon Ghee is still badass.

NBC is way overpromoting "The Event" for a pre-season game

People complain about Palmer... but after watching O'Sullivan, I think Palmer should go straight to the Hall of Fame.

Word.

If this team needs a capable back-up, and I would submit that it DOES, there are some qbs out there that might help.

Depending, that is, on how Jeff Garcia and TO are getting along nowadays.

Wow Oline is Terrible,I'd like to know how coats found his way on to the field too...

Seriously Injurys need stop happening to key players :|...

Highlights of tonight IMO

-MJ is looking like a freak I dunno how they'll keep him off the field

-Geno Atkins is showing his speed and power.

-A Jones Did not look bad at all his coverage was good.

Yep o-line scares me and needs to get better. If Palmer has time i see no reason why this offense wont be great. With this o-line so far im alittle nervous. No time to panic yet, but wow lets hope they work out

Piss poor first half and I blame it on coaching, particularly offensive coaching. That Cowboy's first string offense was smooth and had it together. Ours looked like a preseason game. Why is it the Cowboys can be that crisp and we can't? Why is it our penalties continue just like last year?

I think we have Super Bowl personell but I don't think we have Super Bowl coaching on the offensive side of the ball.

M. Johnson should be the wild card on defense. Zimmer should let him loose because he could've had two more sacks tonight if he was able to play free. Instead he was playing his gap on a "run" guess by zimmer. MJ was playing the run on a pass play and had a wide open lane to the QB... I agree, this is going to be MJ's breakout season, I said it earlier in the year. There is no way (unless injured) that MJ doesn't shine this season. The dude is a straight up stud!

Piss poor first half and I blame it on coaching, particularly offensive coaching. That Cowboy's first string offense was smooth and had it together. Ours looked like a preseason game. Why is it the Cowboys can be that crisp and we can't? Why is it our penalties continue just like last year?

I think we have Super Bowl personell but I don't think we have Super Bowl coaching on the offensive side of the ball.

I agree. Our season will depend on one of three things, all having to do with offense.

1. Brat's playcalling

2. Palmer's play - can he handle the weight on his shoulders.

3. 0-line

The pressure from Michael Johnson and Atkins has been fun in the second quarter.

Anything involving JT O'Sullivan has not.

Im lovin me some Atkins tonight right now he and MJ are the only fun thing to watch.

Nothing is good about this offense, expect to see Shipley making some nice catches

Atkins is rapidly becoming a favorite player of mine. :bengal: