HoosierCat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweets from Reedy:

#bengals lineup changes: Scott to start for Benson at RB; Coats for Foschi at TE; Sims for Peko at DT; Rucker for Geathers at DE

The full #bengals inactives: RB Benson, FB Vakapuna, S Crocker, C Luigs, TE Foschi, DE Geathers, DT Peko

#bengals make Benson inactive for tonight's game

Hmmm...where's LJ?

guessing LJ will see plenty of snaps....

Foschi getting some rest?

Simpson is active...

Yup, win and Bengals face Texans. Lose and get the Jets.

Either of those scenarios is okay by me. Just didn't want to see Baltimore a third time to start the playoffs.

Best case scenario is that we dominate both lines of scrimmage tonight for the half or so that some of our starters are in, then we lose the game in the 2nd half so we host NY next week.

I don't want to play the Texans.

Yup, win and Bengals face Texans. Lose and get the Jets.

Either of those scenarios is okay by me. Just didn't want to see Baltimore a third time to start the playoffs.

I'd rather see the Jets twice, to be honest: a good D but a terribly inexperienced QB and limited WR talent.

Only downside is that as the 4, path goes through Indy, and possibly SD.

I don't want to play the Texans.

I do. I'd rather play the Jets and their two rookies, of course, but a rematch against Houston would be rather sweet. The loss to them earlier in the year was utterly predictable after the three AFC North wins that were all decided with 22 seconds or less remaining in regulation/overtime (not to mention Mrs. Zimmer's passing). Circumstance played against Cincinnati at that point and I don't feel it would now, especially since we'd be coming off of a tough win in New York.

Texans don't have Owen Daniels this time around. Not as dangerous without him. In any event, if the Bengals are to be what they want to be, they need to win a home playoff game against either Houston or the Jets.