Ravens @ Packers

HoosierCat

Wow. I expected the Ravens to show up tonight since they are aware the season is basically on the line. They look very mediocre right now.

I really expected better from Baltimore too. The penalties are just destroying them!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. I expected the Ravens to show up tonight since they are aware the season is basically on the line. They look very mediocre right now.

I really expected better from Baltimore too. The penalties are just destroying them!

I will say they seem to be getting some ticky tack calls. But I'm not complaining, mind you.

when are the pundits going to wake up to the fact that the week after the bengals/steelers ravens/steelers ravens/bengals ravens/steelers have left these teams functionally disabled?

Bengals loss to Houston came in wake of a back to back with steelers and ravens. Bengals loss to raiders? Same.

Pitsburgh loss to KC followed Bengals loss. Pittsburgh loss to Oakland followed Ravens game.

And Baltimore has had similar difficulty. Flat tonight? One week after an emotional win over Pittsburgh? Color me very NOT surprised.

Oh, and while we are here, perhaps people will stop minimizing that massive Bengals win in Lambeau back in week 2...

when are the pundits going to wake up to the fact that the week after the bengals/steelers ravens/steelers ravens/bengals ravens/steelers have left these teams functionally disabled?

A fair point. I'd love to see someone analyze all the divisions for this and see if it holds true everywhere, or if this is an AFCN thing.

That said, I still think Balti is getting some tough calls...again, not that I'm complaining.

I will say they seem to be getting some ticky tack calls. But I'm not complaining, mind you.

I think the officials have finally recognized the Ravens clutch and grab strategy. They're specifically watching for it now, and anything that looks suspicious is getting called.

I think the officials have finally recognized the Ravens clutch and grab strategy. They're specifically watching for it now, and anything that looks suspicious is getting called.

Unfortunately they appear to be watching for it on GBs side too. Ravens set up...