Ravens @ Packers

HoosierCat

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A Ravens loss tonight + Bengals win over Minny next week clinches the AFCN crown for Cincinnati. So Go Packers!

ESPN reporting Ed Reed is OUT with a hip injury.

With that beard he sports, it is a wonder his hipness has not been more of an issue before.

A Ravens loss tonight + Bengals win over Minny next week clinches the AFCN crown for Cincinnati. So Go Packers!

ESPN reporting Ed Reed is OUT with a hip injury.

With that beard he sports, it is a wonder his hipness has not been more of an issue before.

Everybody's a comedian. :P

Given that these are currently the only 2 teams with winning records that the Bengals have beat, it doesn't speak much for the Bengals strength of victory. I guess the good news is that it's the same story for the Vikings.

Maybe. If the Ravens finish at 9-7 versus 8-8, is that the difference between sucking and good? I don't take much from wins over Cleveland or Detroit, but clearly there's a difference in quality versus GB or Balti here.

Oh...TD GB! :sure:

Huh, so, been sitting here, just about to shut things off and bam. 2 TDs. I say jump, these biznitches ask "how high?".

But srsly, nice to see the Ravens go down. They'll be floundering for yrs as they try and rebuild 2/3 of their entire roster. It will be fun to watch. Nighty night.

Given that these are currently the only 2 teams with winning records that the Bengals have beat, it doesn't speak much for the Bengals strength of victory. I guess the good news is that it's the same story for the Vikings.

Maybe. If the Ravens finish at 9-7 versus 8-8, is that the difference between sucking and good? I don't take much from wins over Cleveland or Detroit, but clearly there's a difference in quality versus GB or Balti here.

Oh...TD GB! :sure:

Fair point. Especially when you consider they were an average kicker away from beating Minnesota and Indianapolis. They look bad tonight though.