Peko had surgery today

BlainThePain

Sucks.

At least the more important of the [at least] two games he will miss is against a team that doesn't run the ball very well anyways in San Diego. It could be a problem against Minnesota for obvious reasons, but even they've been less impressive lately in the running game than they were earlier in the season. Peterson earns his puddin' by breaking tackles, and I trust the backers to minimize that. Hold him to around 4.3 a carry or less and we could still be okay. That's just an arbitrary number obviously, but yanno.

Excellent news that they didn't find anything else when having a clean up of the knee. I had arthroscopic surgery myself to clean up the cartilage in my knee. I was rehabbing just a few days later and I was a 16 yr old scrub rugby player with minimal talent or will power.

I really thought the bengals struggled tackling against the Lions, i agree Peko out will hurt the d-line but they just need to tackle better. So lets hope they play better. Will they bring in another dt, or just use what they have?

They did struggle tackling, but I don't think that was related to the loss of Peko. They've done so well in that department all year and I figure the linebackers just had a bad first half.

Maybe we'll re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-sign Orien Harris. Or is he here? Who even knows?

Maybe we'll re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-sign Orien Harris. Or is he here? Who even knows?

Lol I think he's on the squad atm though I think we'll get by Okay...Sims & Tank starting is fine and then fanene more likely going inside on passing downs...Though late game is when I would worry and Sims & Tank get worn down.

Excellent news that they didn't find anything else when having a clean up of the knee. I had arthroscopic surgery myself to clean up the cartilage in my knee. I was rehabbing just a few days later and I was a 16 yr old scrub rugby player with minimal talent or will power.

You probably had a better surgeon than Peko.