This was the complete game I was waiting for

walzav29

Who knows what the rest of the season holds, but I know this. The Bengals can beat any team when they're firing on all cylinders. It's nice to finally have a stress free blowout. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Let's enjoy the bye week. Think of this. We'll get healthier, Smith playing, and more experience. Uh-Oh Kiss the baby Pitt/Balt?

Let's not use the phrases of the team asshat, ok?

yeah, he's a good player when he isn't tanking an entire season while our QB is taking a beating.

yeah, he played well today

but we don't need to adopt his ridiculous catch phrases for our own use......

Child Pleeez

yeah, he's a good player when he isn't tanking an entire season while our QB is taking a beating.

Weeeellll...we all know who bet on the da bearz today, eh??? :lol:

Did Joe Pong high-jack TJ's Bengalszone account?

Joe Pong is the guy always defending our players against stupid attacks from jackasses like TJ.

Did Joe Pong high-jack TJ's Bengalszone account?

Joe Pong is the guy always defending our players against stupid attacks from jackasses like TJ.

Joe Pong is the guy always talking nonsense in the third person.

Whatever. Fredo is still Fredo. Use the catchphrases, don't use them, I don't care. Just catch the ball like he did today, I don't gotta like him.

I never will like the guy

I hope we win, and I hope he contributes, but.....please I dont need to hear folks quoting his "I tanked an entire season, made millions doing so, and now I want you to forget all that and love me again" bullcrap

He is an asshat and always will be

On either field, contributing - fine. Do the job you are paid to do for a change.

Off the field, spouting nonsense, twattering, mouthing off, spending time coming up with ways to earn the team penalties rather than watching film and getting better prepared, making ridiculous unintelligible catch phrases up........shut the F up and do your job, asshat. Go see Coles and learn how to block.

This "kiss the baby" and "child please" stuff is part of the off-the-field nonsense.

This was the statement game that I said a few weeks ago we needed--and we did--and we got it.

Still waiting for Palmer to put up three bills, but 83.3 percent complete on 24 throws for 30 points ain't chump change. Ced made a statement. The o-line made a statement. Even the new snapper-boy made a statement.

And when's the last time a Bengals team managed to only punt once in a game?

Ah, and Cutler is such a whiny, cry baby, b****.

WHO DEY!!!!

Nothing else to be said outside of "complete game" and when they play that way on both sides of the ball, it isn't hard to see this team winning many more games. I don't know why it took them until week #7 to put it all together, but I'm just hoping it stays together for the rest of the season because that sure was fun to watch. Not adding additional grey hair was nice for a change of pace !!!

This offense has had this performance in it, but until this game they always kept the other guy in it with stupid penalties and turnovers. When they execute, this offense has the potential to do this to a lot of NFL defenses.

Someone mentioned Cutler looking like a little kid, and I'm on board with that. Dude needs to develop a game face pronto. All this pouting bulls**t has to stop.

Which leads me right to Ocho. I hate all the self centeredness, but he's never going to change. I'm convinced he can't change even if he wanted to. He's pretty limited intellectually and emotionally. You could explain all day to him how his me me me act hurts the team, I doubt he could understand what you are talking about.

Also, he is trying to block.

I have to say that Chad has controlled himself very well thus far. He was the first player to go over to Ced after his TD and remind him that they want to carry this on to Miami. He will never get my respect back all the way, but he has done everything right this season.

Maybe he finally realizes that he is playing a team sport and for him to put up great #'s he needs his teammates to play well also.

He is "trying to block", he just isnt very good at it, yet.

The O-Line was every bit as good as the '05 O-Line for this particular game.

And speaking of good O-Line play and trolls... What ever happened to Mamabearcat? Did he finally get the troll status and bumped from the site, or did he stop coming around when he realized he couldn't say "I told you so" to all us homers?

And speaking of good O-Line play and trolls... What ever happened to Mamabearcat? Did he finally get the troll status and bumped from the site, or did he stop coming around when he realized he couldn't say "I told you so" to all us homers?

I asked about that a week or so ago. Apparently he was banned at some point and I totally missed.

I asked about that a week or so ago. Apparently he was banned at some point and I totally missed.

He was indeed unceremoniously placed on waivers and given his outright release.

I mean, really, was he the kind that would have 'given up'? Child please.

(Oh, crap, sorry TJ ;) )

(((Gasp!)))

MomsLikeMe was banned.....and nobody noticed until NOW?!?!

Funniest thing I've heard in weeks. :lmao:

to be fair - I had him blocked.

I still have him blocked :-)

and he's the ONLY person here I have ever blocked. EVER.

Me too. That's the main reason I didn't notice he was gone. I had stopped reading his posts months ago. I just wanted to rub his nose in the 5-2 record and the good O-Line play. Oh well. I'm happy enough knowing that he;s miserable as ever - and has no one to annoy.