Texans at Bengals Game Thread 10/18/09

membengal

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, way to steal a lead out of a half where we were clearly outplayed. Well done boys, well done. Hopefully the adjustments the D made towards the end of the half aren't a fluke.

I love the way the D stiffened up during the half. Not at HT but during the actual game. Well done Zimmer and the boys. I guess the offense was scared s**tless seeing the Texans march down the field on our D and realised they were once again being a bunch of dickless fizzles. Nice job getting it together to the O as well.

Is there a more repressed minority than Bengals fans in Europe?

The basques?

Good choice. Having Catalan blood from my maternal grandmother there's another good option. Of course the Breton are still bitching but that just proves they really are French. Don't even get started on the Flemish. Such rage for a people who live in a flat land.

Hate the injuries to the D-line. The Odom loss is going to be killer long term. Killer.

Still, nice rebound from the defense for two three and outs and a pick to end the half. And nice from the offense to cash in twice.

About the game I was expecting. It's on the offense this week to score a bunch.

Is it looking like odom is out for the yr then? MJ has showed promise though. Need some depth for rotation etc. Gotta be a couple of people worth looking at on PSs around the league?

Faenene has had some nice plays too I think they'd keep using MJ same and just have Fanene on running downs...still like add someone cause as it shows you need depth....