throw your beer at Flat Screen if Bengals do what?

Wells, Crabtree, or Oher at #6

I don't think I could bring myself to throw anything at my widescreen though. I LOVE MY TV !!!

I would also find something to throw that I love less than beer as well...

Maybe I'll throw the remote at the wall. That way I can get the satifaction of totally smashing the sh*t out of something while having a backup remote to still be able to control the TV. I'll just have to hope there is only that one mistake as I only have one backup...

I'm I overthinking this ??

I will yell, cuss and scream if the Bengals take any WR or any RB in the first two rounds.

What would happen if the Bengals select Crabtree, don't trade Chad, and take a guy like Donald Brown in the second? I would probably break something and it would like be my hand by punching a wall.

I will yell, cuss and scream if the Bengals take any WR or any RB in the first two rounds.

What would happen if the Bengals select Crabtree, don't trade Chad, and take a guy like Donald Brown in the second? I would probably break something and it would like be my hand by punching a wall.

Only thing worse would be for them to reach and take Barwin at #6 and then take a un-known WR like a division 2 guy, O thats what they did last year.

I will if we take Andre Smith over Monroe or the other Smith.

If we pass on Orakpo or Curry and take Andre Smith

If we take a RB in the top 20 of round 1

If we don't draft a center in round 2 or 3 that can start

If we take any WR's not named Crabtree in the first five rounds!

Won't happen, but not because it shouldn't, rather they won't want to deal with the media backlash.

Pass on Curry for A. Smith ?? NOPE Pass on Orakpo for A. Smith ?? I can only hope so !!!

If we trade down that far, we will have gotten more than one pick in return and Moreno would be SWEET !!!

I think would should be safe with this one, but I'm hoping they play this real safe and take a Center at the top of 2.

If we take any WR's not named Crabtree in the first five rounds

Anything is possible getting well into day two because you just don't know the level of talent or the BPA at that pick.

I don't want anything to do with Crabtree with or without Chad.

At least Maclin provides a return game and I don't want him either...

Won't happen, but not because it shouldn't, rather they won't want to deal with the media backlash.

-If they think he's a better player I think they would (see Tank Johnson Signing)...Not like he's a bad seed

Pass on Curry for A. Smith ?? NOPE Pass on Orakpo for A. Smith ?? I can only hope so !!!

-I think he Really Hates Andre...

I think would should be safe with this one, but I'm hoping they play this real safe and take a Center at the top of 2.

Agreed

We have a different opinion of Mike Brown. I don't think he gives a damn what the media response to his actions are.

I was thinking of starting this type of thread. I won't throw anything at my tv. Instead of watching I'm playing golf tomorrow. If I get off that course and find out that dumbass selected any offensive skill player in the first or second, I'm going to go break into PBS and take a giant crap right on the 50 yard line. And since my wife are going out for Chinese tonight, that could probably be interpreted as a terroristic threat.

OT in the first round, center in the 3rd. Come on Mike, try to get out of your own way for once.

Hey, call me crazy, but I'll take Harvin if he's there at #38. I understand that college students smoke weed and those guys just happened to be some of the ones that got caught, albeit poor timing for that at the Combine and all. I'll say it worked out OK for Marino, Moss and Sapp, amongst many others who partaked back in school.

I'm getting that sick feeling in my stomach about Tyson Jackson. I know he's a good prospect, but it just smells like a Bengals pick to me, especially if the team has concerns about Geathers. Marvin loves SEC guys who are "under the radar" and guys who were leaders of their teams in college. It also makes sense in that he's one of the high-character guys and considered a safe pick by most. Outside of getting a QB, we could use help at virtually every position, so I don't know if I'd "alcohol abuse" that way, especially if the Flat Screen is involved.

We're less than 17 hours away from meeting the highest paid rookie Cincinnati Bengal of all time!

• 2 weeks later...

If we take any WR's not named Crabtree in the first five rounds!

Well, luckily the Smith pick grew on me and we got our impact DE in round 3 so my remote didn't stick in the wall!