throw your beer at Flat Screen if Bengals do what?

Hard to look back at things and base your thoughts then on what happened. I still believe had Maualuga not been there in the 2nd, we would have probably taken Unger. In doing that, the rest of the draft would have been drastically different. If that "different" would have been good or bad is to hard to determine...

Hard to look back at things and base your thoughts then on what happened. I still believe had Maualuga not been there in the 2nd, we would have probably taken Unger. In doing that, the rest of the draft would have been drastically different. If that "different" would have been good or bad is to hard to determine...

With that being said only way I feel I could have been happier with how the draft fell is we have those extra picks from the redskins :o

I've actually gone back and looked at how the draft might have ended up had Maualuga been gone before our pick in the 2nd and we ended up taking Unger.

There were to many different things that could have happened to come close, but minus trades that could have happened, I'm still pretty happy how things turned out.

I've actually gone back and looked at how the draft might have ended up had Maualuga been gone before our pick in the 2nd and we ended up taking Unger.

There were to many different things that could have happened to come close, but minus trades that could have happened, I'm still pretty happy how things turned out.

I think we would have taken Connor Barwin, no Unger. I read a Barwin interview after the draft, and he said the Bengals told him they would take him if he were there in the 2nd.

If you recall, the clock got down to the last four seconds before we got our second round pick in. I bet there was a heated dispute in the war room over Barwin and Maualuga.

Marvin is still looking for that Boulware-type guy for this defense, and I bet he thought Barwin could have been that guy.

I think we would have taken Connor Barwin, no Unger. I read a Barwin interview after the draft, and he said the Bengals told him they would take him if he were there in the 2nd.

If you recall, the clock got down to the last four seconds before we got our second round pick in. I bet there was a heated dispute in the war room over Barwin and Maualuga.

Marvin is still looking for that Boulware-type guy for this defense, and I bet he thought Barwin could have been that guy.

Although more of a project, there's a chance that Connor could have ended up a more of an NFL impact player than Rey. Of course, now that he's with the Texans, all bets are off.

Blain - love your Borgman sig :D

I am happy with the way the draft went and if we would have passed on Rey in round 2 for Barwin I would have been pissed, especially since we got a rush DE with first round talent in round 3!