More alleged drug test failures

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/three_...t_positive.html

Breaking News: Three Prospects Test Positive

Written by NFL Draft Bible

Thursday, 02 April 2009 22:36

Boston College DT BJ Raji, Illinois CB Vontae Davis & Florida WR Percy Harvin tested positive for marijuana at the combine, according to various sources, including one NFL team.

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/usc_li...t_positive.html

Breaking News: USC Linebackers Test Positive

Thursday, 02 April 2009 22:38

USC LB’s Brian Cushing & Clay Matthews tested positive for steroids at the NFL Scouting Combine, according to various sources, including one NFL team.

http://www.nfldraftbible.com/Latest/jose_m...s_positive.html

Breaking News: UTEP Kicker Tests Positive

Thursday, 02 April 2009 22:35

UTEP K Jose Martinez tested positive for marijuana at the NFL Scouting Combine, according to various sources and confirmed by UTEP.

USC LB’s Brian Cushing & Clay Matthews tested positive for steroids at the NFL Scouting Combine, according to various sources, including one NFL team.

sadly, i'm not even that surprised, after seeing them with their shirts off at the USC pro day.

This is almost unprecedented. I wonder how this will affect the draft stocks of all the players involved, considering that most of the players who tested positive for something are projected 1st round picks.

well i'm sure others have tested positive too, but who cares if some random 7th-rounder tested positive? newspapers report the juicy stuff.

hehe.. the slogan for that product would be:

"Maualuga - the hardest hit nature can deliver!"

:D

PS: buy now and you get not one, not two, but approximately 25 decorative tribal tattoos absolutely free of charge! ;)

I just read on Stripehype that BJ Raaji did not fail a drug test. If anyone would care to entice Hoosier back to this board he'd post this stuff in a timely manner and then we could all Harumph Harumph about it in a timely manner. He was one of the best posters on here.

Come back Hoosier!

I just read on Stripehype that BJ Raaji did not fail a drug test. If anyone would care to entice Hoosier back to this board he'd post this stuff in a timely manner and then we could all Harumph Harumph about it in a timely manner.

Well, to be fair a few days earlier he also wrote about Raji FAILING a drug test, right? And IMHO that touches on very dubious value of most bloggers, that they simply parrot the information others claim to have gathered.

He was one of the best posters on here.

Yes he was, but you can still read his opinions, right? So all we've really lost is the ability to engage Hoosier in the spirited back-and-forth swapping of ideas and insults that represent the very life blood of any messageboard. And if that's real important to you, well....just speak up and tell him what you're thinking on Stripehype's remarkably empty messageboard.

....just speak up and tell him what you're thinking on Stripehype's remarkably empty messageboard.

And I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

No disrespect directed Hoosiers way, but I simply can't imagine what it must be like going from near daily postings on a messageboard where your every thought and opinion is immediately put to the test of public opinion....to posting your thoughts in a virtual bubble.

Personally, I'd miss the feedback...including the rancor. I'd miss people telling me how smart I was when I got that one thing right OR how I was being a douchebag yet again. Because sometimes a guy needs to be reminded, ehh?

Then again, maybe there's more money in blogging than I think there is.

I just read on Stripehype that BJ Raaji did not fail a drug test. If anyone would care to entice Hoosier back to this board he'd post this stuff in a timely manner and then we could all Harumph Harumph about it in a timely manner.

Well, to be fair a few days earlier he also wrote about Raji FAILING a drug test, right? And IMHO that touches on very dubious value of most bloggers, that they simply parrot the information others claim to have gathered.

He was one of the best posters on here.

Yes he was, but you can still read his opinions, right? So all we've really lost is the ability to engage Hoosier in the spirited back-and-forth swapping of ideas and insults that represent the very life blood of any messageboard. And if that's real important to you, well....just speak up and tell him what you're thinking on Stripehype's remarkably empty messageboard.

So all we've really lost is the ability to engage Hoosier in the spirited back-and-forth swapping of ideas and insults that represent the very life blood of any messageboard.

Yep, that's pretty much what I miss, the interaction with him.

Personally, I'd miss the feedback...including the rancor. I'd miss people telling me how smart I was when I got that one thing right OR how I was being a douchebag yet again. Because sometimes a guy needs to be reminded, ehh?

Let me throw this out there Hair...I've never been a huge fan of blogs of any type. They seem a return to the days of people hauling out a soapbox which they stand upon and preach out to the masses who weren't looking for a preacher in the first place. I believe people/fans are looking for a conversation. Granted that can sometimes (and with you usually) can turn into a heated debate, but that's what makes it worth reading for me.

I enjoy reading the opinions of others regardless of the fact that I may feel their opinion is the dumbest f*cking thing I've ever heard.

I like to read some article that are out there, but would rather bring that article here and then get others opinions on it.

Just seems more fun to me...

Oh yeah, on topic, failed drug tests = bad !!!

Yep, that's pretty much what I miss, the interaction with him.

My advice?

Treat HappyJaq as if he were Hoosier.

Yes, I know they're very different, don't do the same things, and have very little in common.

However, Happy just happens to be someone whose opinions I respect, but don't agree with very often.

Thus, I find him to be an acceptable substitute for Hoosier.

:lol: