Some humor at our expense...

From not that long ago, and credit to macdaddy over at CincyBengals for finding it:

:sadwalk:

We may need to see that again in another eleven years. We keep going like we are, we won't see 'Broadway' for quite awhile.

Nice find, btw.

thats fckin great :P:lol:

From not that long ago, and credit to macdaddy over at CincyBengals for finding it:

I recorded that MNF game on dvd (along with countless others)....And if I'm not mistaken that was from a preseason MNF game vs the Packers in '06 and was Carson's first game back after the knee injury vs. Pittsburgh in the playoffs. I believe Carson threw 3 TD's in the first half.

I'll search through my archives and make sure.

I recorded that MNF game on dvd (along with countless others)....And if I'm not mistaken that was from a preseason MNF game vs the Packers in '06 and was Carson's first game back after the knee injury vs. Pittsburgh in the playoffs. I believe Carson threw 3 TD's in the first half.

Didn't we play Denver in regular season 2005 on MNF? I went to that game, but I don't remember if it was 2005 or 2006. I think it was 2005 because people thought we were going to lose bad. That was the first MNF game in years and I can't swear it since I wasn't watching tv, but this should have before that game. I know it wasn't 2004 because I took my son. He would've been too young in 2004.

Didn't we play Denver in regular season 2005 on MNF? I went to that game, but I don't remember if it was 2005 or 2006. I think it was 2005 because people thought we were going to lose bad. That was the first MNF game in years and I can't swear it since I wasn't watching tv, but this should have before that game. I know it wasn't 2004 because I took my son. He would've been too young in 2004.

I think that was '04.

I think that was '04.

Holy crap, it was October, 2004. I can't believe it's been four years. That actually makes sense. My son would have been in kindergarten in 2005. I would never be so irresponsible as to take him to MNF on a school night. :rolleyes: