Calling on Mr. Culpepper

Whur CHad At?

for a guy who just got his asss handed to him ~ again ~ lewis had a lot of smiles to go around in the conference room. if someone ever copyrighted the word 'positive,' lewis would go broke paying royalties. it's all lip service at this point... if it was ever anything else.

how does lewis try? you'd think that, if nothing else, a defensive guru would have, you know, a team with a great (not simply middling to okay with the occasional nice stop) defense.... how long has it been since the bengals were the best in the league at takeaways? or the best at anything for that matter?

so how exactly is lewis trying? what's getting better? the bengals are a team that plays as well as their opponents, and just as often plays just as bad, yet more often than not falls just short of the win. next week they'll play the cowboys and do pretty good, just watch. that's not indicative of good coaching. lewis was almost out-coached by literally the dumbest head coach i think i've ever seen in my life.

hell, it's not even indicative of a coach trying....

for a guy who just got his asss handed to him ~ again ~ lewis had a lot of smiles to go around in the conference room. if someone ever copyrighted the word 'positive,' lewis would go broke paying royalties. it's all lip service at this point... if it was ever anything else.

how does lewis try? you'd think that, if nothing else, a defensive guru would have, you know, a team with a great (not simply middling to okay with the occasional nice stop) defense.... how long has it been since the bengals were the best in the league at takeaways? or the best at anything for that matter?

so how exactly is lewis trying? what's getting better? the bengals are a team that plays as well as their opponents, and just as often plays just as bad, yet more often than not falls just short of the win. next week they'll play the cowboys and do pretty good, just watch. that's not indicative of good coaching. lewis was almost out-coached by literally the dumbest head coach i think i've ever seen in my life.

So I can count you out of being part of the "In Marvin We Trust" group? :lol:

So I can count you out of being part of the "In Marvin We Trust" group? :lol:

Anyone still in the " In Marvin We Trust " neighborhood ????

P.T. Barnum was Right !!! There's a Bengal fan born every minute !!

yeah, i think that's one group that won't be getting my initiation/registration/sucker fees any time soon. i'm sure a lot of folks were saying, 'oh, just give shula a little bit more time. he's in a rebuilding year, after all.' seems that's all the bengals have is 'rebuilding' years, even when they themselves haven't bled that well dry.

MB never has or ever will attract the kind of coach required to make the bengals contenders. it's a sad fact for bengals fans, but true (as if bengals fans needed reminded).

i don't think any coach worth a damn will ever come to cincy, so it really doesn't matter who's behind the headset. i would say the next head coach should be, well, a head coach, a guy who's done it before. what a radical idea, no?

If Culpepper can play center, I say sign him. Watching Girl-Check get decleated on the two point conversion was gruesome.

I'm all for criticizing Girlchick, but really, who can block Rodgers one on one?

I'm with ya on Rodgers. He's like 370. But it was linebacker D'Qell Jackson who flattened Girl-Check. I just went back and watched it. They stunted, Jackson took exactly three steps and demolished our center, opening up a huge lane through which their safety, Sorensen, blitzed, grabbed Fitz and forced a bad throw.

It was totally set up that way, too. That safety came from the far left side, ran on his side of the line all the way to the center gap, then ran through the hole they knew would be there.

If Culpepper can play center, I say sign him. Watching Girl-Check get decleated on the two point conversion was gruesome.

I'm all for criticizing Girlchick, but really, who can block Rodgers one on one?

I don't know, but someone should tell Girlchick the set position for center isn't on his ass--or on his quarterback's friggin' foot, either!

I don't know, but someone should tell Girlchick the set position for center isn't on his ass--or on his quarterback's friggin' foot, either!

Doesn't he look like Herman Munster?