Guess Who's on the Injury Report

gregstephens

He will play they said Palmer is going to play but has to list him on the injury report because of the lack of reps in practice.

Here was what I thought was interesting. Lewis' quote says it's carryover soreness from last week's game. Does that mean it was a mistake and he should be listed as questionable because of his ass?

Makes you wonder i think if they didnt list him Marvin could get in to some trouble or something. I dont just reading what Marvin just said, and Carson said hes ready to play just resting the shoulder or elbow which ever it was becuase it was sore. Who Knows.

I initially chalked it up to maybe a little Bengals/Clowns pre-game gamesmanship. Especially in light of the Anderson/Quinn rumors. Who knows with this team.

Personally I do think it is just a little gamesmanship - look at how often Brady was listed as questionable. It was almost every game for three years wasn't it?

I hope it is. I picked up Palmer on the waiver wire in one of my fantasy leagues!

Personally I do think it is just a little gamesmanship - look at how often Brady was listed as questionable. It was almost every game for three years wasn't it?

I hope it is. I picked up Palmer on the waiver wire in one of my fantasy leagues!

Me to billy. Seemed like a better option than Matt Schaub as my backup QB behind Peyton.

Me to billy. Seemed like a better option than Matt Schaub as my backup QB behind Peyton.

I think after this weekend against the Browns, (who he always throws well against) people will be considering him a FFL starter again.

Anyone remember Schleprock from the Flintsones?

I remember the punk/ska band Schelprock - had their album "Americas Dirty Little Secret" I think it was - a Less Than Jake type band and jolly good they were too