What needs to be done

Whur CHad At?

Hire Bill Cowher.

I hate Bill Cowher more than I hate Republicans, but he is what this team needs badly. We need him, or someone like him to come in and clean house. We need someone like him to get in the face of our p***y players and make them cry. He needs to fire almost the whole coaching staff, with the exceptions of Mike Zimmer and Jeff Fitzgerald who have done all they can with what they have. Its time to strike fear in this team. It is time for a coach to put pressure on the LEADERS to LEAD the team(C.Palmer or Jeff Blake Jr.) We need to light a huge fire under this teams ass. The last two weeks were unacceptable, and it will get far uglier.

Draft the best RB or OL available with #1 or #2 overall picks, whatever we end up with. It all starts up front, and games are won on the OL and power RUNNING game.

Hire Bill Cowher.

I hate Bill Cowher more than I hate Republicans, but he is what this team needs badly.

Typical democrat. When the going gets tough, they have to bend over and grab 'em. They'll never get the job done. :rolleyes:

Hire Bill Cowher.

I hate Bill Cowher more than I hate Republicans, but he is what this team needs badly. We need him, or someone like him to come in and clean house. We need someone like him to get in the face of our p***y players and make them cry. He needs to fire almost the whole coaching staff, with the exceptions of Mike Zimmer and Jeff Fitzgerald who have done all they can with what they have. Its time to strike fear in this team. It is time for a coach to put pressure on the LEADERS to LEAD the team(C.Palmer or Jeff Blake Jr.) We need to light a huge fire under this teams ass. The last two weeks were unacceptable, and it will get far uglier.

Draft the best RB or OL available with #1 or #2 overall picks, whatever we end up with. It all starts up front, and games are won on the OL and power RUNNING game.

I don't hate Cowher, don't know him. I don't hate Democrats either. Just as the USA needs new leadership welding a big broom, so too do the Bengals. Its obvious that McCain is the answer for the USA, its obvious what the Bengals need too. Just go ask Shula. The Bengals aren't a football team, they are more a family business. Mike Brown needs a long vacation away from the draft and anything to do with football decisions. He needs to hire a football guy, give him profit sharing and a taste of the gate plus full responsibility for everything that happens. The trick is finding that guy.

Whur OBama At? Smelling the lead dog's A$$.

Hire Bill Cowher.

I don't hate Cowher, don't know him. I don't hate Democrats either. Just as the USA needs new leadership welding a big broom, so too do the Bengals. Its obvious that McCain is the answer for the USA, its obvious what the Bengals need too. Just go ask Shula. The Bengals aren't a football team, they are more a family business. Mike Brown needs a long vacation away from the draft and anything to do with football decisions. He needs to hire a football guy, give him profit sharing and a taste of the gate plus full responsibility for everything that happens. The trick is finding that guy.

Whur OBama At? Smelling the lead dog's A$$.

And that post is exactly why I would never move back to that racist bumpkin town even though I was born and raised there and most of my family lives there.

And that post is exactly why I would never move back to that racist bumpkin town even though I was born and raised there and most of my family lives there.

"Racist" is a pretty serious accusation you need to back up if you're going to throw it around.

You're right. That was probably a little over the top...I'm just a little jumpy today is all. I apologize to those of you who I offended.

I don't think Cowher would come to Cincy.

I agree - the prospect of us getting Cowher is so laughable it's not even worth talking about.

2 things in unison would get Cowher here - money and an airtight contract giving him the power to run the team as he sees fit. MB wouldn't be willing to pay the amount of money necessary and we all know what his reaction to the contract would be. Even these two items are just the basics - I'm sure there are other variables that would be important to BC.

Forget it - rediculous.

If we could start bringing in more Free Agents... This team has so many holes to fill it's ridiculous. I'll never get over the fact that we HAD Shaun Rodgers and lost him, makes me sick. Imagine our D line with Geathers, Peko, Rodgers, Odom... Think of all the FA's that were available and that we've missed out on... We need LB's. We need a DT. We need a C and possibly another G or T. We need a Corner.

The Bengals always go for the 2nd or 3rd best available players: Dexter Jackson, Utecht, Myers, Blackstock, B. Johnson, Lavar Marshall, Dhani Jones, Who the f**k are these guys? They're all backups except for probably Utecht, who WAS a backup in INDy.

The Bengals Free Agent moves have been absolutely HORRIBLE.

If we could start bringing in more Free Agents... This team has so many holes to fill it's ridiculous. I'll never get over the fact that we HAD Shaun Rodgers and lost him, makes me sick. Imagine our D line with Geathers, Peko, Rodgers, Odom... Think of all the FA's that were available and that we've missed out on... We need LB's. We need a DT. We need a C and possibly another G or T. We need a Corner.

The Bengals always go for the 2nd or 3rd best available players: Dexter Jackson, Utecht, Myers, Blackstock, B. Johnson, Lavar Marshall, Dhani Jones, Who the f**k are these guys? They're all backups except for probably Utecht, who WAS a backup in INDy.

Yep, and always draft a RB or WR on day one, some times two! But your post points to the real problem - 2nd tier players all over the starting line-up, and that's the Bengal way. Even Utecht is a back-up at best who can't block much and has bad hands. But of course you have Palmer who throws balls in places that get people hurt.

Meanwhile you scapegoat your good back-ups and depth players and let them go once they prove their worth their salary amounts. And those players don't want to stay here for a bit less because it's such a horrible place to play.

Yep, and always draft a RB or WR on day one, some times two! But your post points to the real problem - 2nd tier players all over the starting line-up, and that's the Bengal way. Even Utecht is a back-up at best who can't block much and has bad hands. But of course you have Palmer who throws balls in places that get people hurt.

Meanwhile you scapegoat your good back-ups and depth players and let them go once they prove their worth their salary amounts. And those players don't want to stay here for a bit less because it's such a horrible place to play.

I think we have a LOT of talent here too... But no role players, only holes. We have some young players on defense that will be good players... You can't just stick a guy in there and expect them to play at this level. Take Geichuc for example, he's f**king horrible! Thorton's absolutely HORRIBLE. D. Jaxson is garbage, he declined 3 years ago, Our LB's are a bunch of backups. Shockey was available, Crumpler was available. We could've got better than Utect.

Bengals LOVE backups. It all comes down to $$$ and MB running a business, not a winning franchise. Bottom line.

I love the Rivers pick, he's the real deal. But he has NOBODY around him. NOBODY. On draft day, I would've went Rivers with pick one, then either O-line or another LB with pick 2. With the third pick, either LB or D-Line.

Out of our first three picks, it should've been WLB, MLB/DT, OLine (with #2 and #3 in best available order).