Argghhhhh, feck it!

Scottishbengal

But will I still be here next week cheering the boys on against Tennessee? Of course I will. I'm just mega-p1ssed off about today.

WHO DEY!!!!!

...if nothing else, they are among the worst coached/coordinated teams in the league.

I think I have crossed over into the "ML must go" column.

I don't have an answer about who would be better, when he should resign/be fired or whatever, but what I do know is that this team is rudderless under his watch. For a team with this talent to perform this bad can only mean the coaching, at just about every position, must be revised.

With this poor of O-line play, he will end up like David Carr did.

this was a team they could have beat, had they been properly coached and prepared. baltimore gave this team EVERY opportunity to get this game back and this team does not have the plan drilled into them.

Just a lil point, Vince Young was writhing in pain on the ground, I think it was a severely sprained ankle....so who knows?

Is that the just of our Bengal hopes in '08?? We have to hope the other teams best player doesn't suit up for our only chance to win....??

I see how well that worked for us today... Ed Reed not only started, but cause the interception...

- I guess Vince Young should break Adrian Petersons' record of 296 yards against us next week then!!

come on . does this loss really surprise you. this team is garbage. point blank period this team sux, have always sucked and will continue to suck. i mean what does 18 years of not winning any playoff games tell you! sorry guys i am tired of the ssdd with this team. mike don't care marvin is a piece of s**t who does not care. so why should i. 20 years of pulling for this team only to have 1 good season is enough. sorry guys you can put your faith and hopes in to these sorry mutha f**kers. to watch them get smashed as this team does on sundays. i can not anymore. man i love this team with all my heart, but i can not do this anymore. my sundays will be house work and yard work. I WILL NOT EVER PULL FOR ANOTHER TEAM . i just hope one day i can be proud of this one. sorry guys later have fun pulling for a team that just does not care! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im feelin the same way cincy9275 its just getting harder and harder to route for a team that does not give its all and its pretty obvious that they dont. Marvin dosnt look like he gives a crap anymore and that really ticks me off. Marvin has made way to many mistakes this offseason and other to, and you all can blam Mike Brown but Marvin has just as much say in who to keep and who not to. With the Henry deal i know Marvin didnt but i do beileve that with the willie rudi deltha the franchise tag deals were so much a part of Marvin and not just Mike. So its just getting harder to see what this team puts on the field week in and week out.

Paul Alexander for our next HC.

No freakin' way! Every coach Cincinnati has is a worthless piece of s**t. Marvin said he wanted to blow it all up. Fine by me. I'll set the fuse at his HC job, and detonate everything under it.

I don't know about that. Didn't the Lions get spanked by the Falcons?

No...they lost, but were competitive. Their QB passed for over a hundred yards and their offense scored.

Yeah, but it was still against the Falcons.

I don't know about that. Didn't the Lions get spanked by the Falcons?

No...they lost, but were competitive. Their QB passed for over a hundred yards and their offense scored.

Yeah, but it was still against the Falcons.

Alright...did you see Turner? He's a man-beast. Besides, we got embarrassed by a team that was picked at somewhere between 4-12 and 6-10, with a rookie HC and rookie QB, with their star HB out. The Lions lost, we got sodomized.

I'm sorry but there's really nothing to be optimistic about. I pictured myself after the game saying, "well the offense was great as usual - a little rusty but still very sound. The defense looks promising and better than last year - but still has a lot of development to get through."

Instead we have a defense that just got smoked by a rookie qb that runs like Andy Roonie and an offense that looks like they all met each other yesterday at the bingo hall.

Unless something very unusual happens we could very well lose every single game this year, gentlemen.

If I thought/hoped we'd win this game I'd be disappointed. Hey ho. Ya never really know until the games are played. I'd rather VY was healthy tbh. Collins is a better QB.

Please retract that statement :lmao::lmao:

Collins on several cycles of HGH isn't a better QB than Vince Young! VY is 100x's better than Kerry "I play like I drink (wrecklessly)" Collins.