***Bengalszone 1st Annual Get Together***

Ox

Alright boys and girls (hopefully),

As decided by the popular vote, it looks like the Steelers game will be the event of the Bengalszone year. The first ever, and hopefully the first of an annually occuring Bengalszonian get togethers, will take place on Sunday Oct. 19th.

What I need is a list of when and where you all who are wanting to attend want to meet up.

Do you want to meet in the parking lot for some cornhole and grilling? More importantly, does any season ticket holder HAVE a place where they usually tailgate that we can congregate at?

Or would you rather meet at say, a local establishment to enjoy the game and have some fine adult beverages while making asses out of ourselves. Some folks may not be actually buying tickets, moreover just meeting up for the atmosphere and hopefully raising hell with Steeler fans.

Also, I need a preliminary list of all those who are planning on attending. If you can't go later, then that's ok, we just need to get a head count.

What say you?

By the most random of coincidences, I'm going to be in Cincinnati that weekend. How crazy is that? My wife just happens to have a conference in town that weekend.

I'll wait and see what you guys are doing before I commit, though.

There's no way you are not going to attend for a bit if you're in town, Mr. Don't even think about it.

Bump

Need a headcount people!!

Any idea on possible meeting places?

Here are some favorites near the stadium, my choice? The Rock Bottom.

Tina's

350 W Fourth St, Cincinnati, OH

Neighborhood bar and grill serves burgers, chili, sandwiches and salads, with TVs, pool table, pinball and darts for entertainment.

In Between Tavern

307 Sycamore St, Cincinnati, OH

Fans congregate on the patio beer garden at this favorite game-day spot for brew, burgers, wings and sandwiches.

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

10 Fountain Square Plz, Cincinnati, OH

This chain brews up some great specialty beers to go along with its tasty pub grub.

Head First Sports Cafe

218 W Third St, Cincinnati, OH

Just across from Brown Stadium, this sports bar is the perfect place to grab a pre- or postgame brew.

Mount Adams Pavilion

949 Pavilion St, Cincinnati, OH

This Mt. Adams bar, with a three-tiered deck overlooking downtown Cincinnati, is a winner with locals.

• 2 weeks later...

Would LOVE to make this event for various reasons:-

1. I have never seen the Bengals play the Steelers :o

2. It's my birthday that weekend :happybirthday:

3. BillyBroome has said if we drink in the Rock Bottom then he will pick up the tab, just ask for it to be forwarded to him. This applies to beer only NOT food :cheers:

Costs of flights from Scotlnd are working out +$1000 at the moment so that is gonna proove difficult justify. however, I shall keep on searching .......... :detective:

Count my big head....that is if I don't have to pay $500 for my 2nd checked bag by then.

:crazy:

See, I knew you'd come through for me Ria. Hence why I added the boys and girls part of the intro!

Would LOVE to make this event for various reasons:-

1. I have never seen the Bengals play the Steelers :o

2. It's my birthday that weekend :happybirthday:

3. BillyBroome has said if we drink in the Rock Bottom then he will pick up the tab, just ask for it to be forwarded to him. This applies to beer only NOT food :cheers:

Costs of flights from Scotlnd are working out +$1000 at the moment so that is gonna proove difficult justify. however, I shall keep on searching .......... :detective:

Dude if you can make it I'll pick up your tab my friend. That would be phenomenal.

In Between is the best . . . cheaper beer (no shots or hard liquor before 1:00 on Sunday).

Been going to games for a long time. Bring a few beers and go to the Doctors in Lot D. He doesn't require you to bring beer, but he's so nice and giving, I just cannot take nuthin'. Pick up a 12-pack and he'll put them on ice. He has a grill, food and loves the company of all Bengals fans. Even bringing a 12 pack of beer to his truck, a few things to grill, or a bag of chips, is much appreciated. It's much more fun to tailgate in the lot than to go to a bar. And cheaper. Or, not too far in the same lot is a place where you can drink all the beer you want (keg) and eat for $10 (well, last season). It's certainly a deal.

Ask me anything about partying in Cinci for game day. I'm attempting to learn all the right and cool places to go. All I ask for is to hang out with some Bengals fans. Serious Bengals fans. No bandwagon fans.

In Between is the best . . . cheaper beer (no shots or hard liquor before 1:00 on Sunday).

Been going to games for a long time. Bring a few beers and go to the Doctors in Lot D. He doesn't require you to bring beer, but he's so nice and giving, I just cannot take nuthin'. Pick up a 12-pack and he'll put them on ice. He has a grill, food and loves the company of all Bengals fans. Even bringing a 12 pack of beer to his truck, a few things to grill, or a bag of chips, is much appreciated. It's much more fun to tailgate in the lot than to go to a bar. And cheaper. Or, not too far in the same lot is a place where you can drink all the beer you want (keg) and eat for $10 (well, last season). It's certainly a deal.

Ask me anything about partying in Cinci for game day. I'm attempting to learn all the right and cool places to go. All I ask for is to hang out with some Bengals fans. Serious Bengals fans. No bandwagon fans.

I'm down for tailgating and watching the game outdoors. Someone will have to bring my plasma TV i bring back home for me because odds are I'll be arrested for f**king up a Steelers fan in the parking lot.

Oh Yeah the ole lady will probably come and a buddy of mine that's not on here.

A True Fan Right Here

• 2 weeks later...

Too far away to enjoy the festivities. I will be up there in December. Maybe I can catch the Chiefs game.

But I'm having my annual Bengals / Browns Cookout over my house September 28th. My Chicken/Turkey Kabobs have become world famous, and this year I might just cook up some Buffalo!!

- The reason why It's the Bengals/Browns game...? Cause my best friends down here in Georgia, are ALL OHIO STATE FANS!! Cleveland Browns fans, and of Course, an Aiken Highschool grad and his father... Our beloved Cincinnati Bengals fans.

:cheers::bengal:

Tina's

Neighborhood bar and grill serves burgers, chili, sandwiches and salads, with TVs, pool table, pinball and darts for entertainment.

In Between Tavern

Fans congregate on the patio beer garden at this favorite game-day spot for brew, burgers, wings and sandwiches.

This chain brews up some great specialty beers to go along with its tasty pub grub.

Head First Sports Cafe

Just across from Brown Stadium, this sports bar is the perfect place to grab a pre- or postgame brew.

Mount Adams Pavilion

This Mt. Adams bar, with a three-tiered deck overlooking downtown Cincinnati, is a winner with locals.

Have any of you actually been DOWNTOWN for a Squeelers game. It can get pretty damn ugly

(Pretty...Ugly----is that like Jumbo Shrimp?)

My brothers would love me to surrender my tix, so I'm in.

• 4 weeks later...

Tina's

In Between Tavern

Head First Sports Cafe

Mount Adams Pavilion

Have any of you actually been DOWNTOWN for a Squeelers game. It can get pretty damn ugly

Tina's

In Between Tavern

Head First Sports Cafe

Mount Adams Pavilion

I've been to every single Squeelers game in PBS since it changed from Riverfront. If you're going to the game, the best thing to do is pack a few cold brewskies and visit the Doctor in Lot D. He's the sweetest, bestest dude in the world and is close to the stadium. Much cheaper to bring a few beers and hang out at his parking spot.

I'll be there . . . .