7th Round Pre-Picks Thread

ArmyBengal

This is the place to discuss everything there is about who the Bengals take with both of their picks in the 7th round...

**REMINDER**

Since the Bengals have 2 picks in the 7th round, I will leave this thread open for BOTH picks.

Please try to keep things on topic after the 1st pick in the round is made...

WHODEY !!!

A RB with one of our last two picks would be nice... I like Cory Boyd and Rafael Little... Boyd is bigger, Little has more speed. Both can catch the ball out of the backfield very well and, therefore, be a full-time, 3-down back if need be. Little would have gone a few rounds earlier if it were not for injuries this year.

Rofl the douchebag on nfl network is saying we have to find someone to replace Justin Smith because we were last in sacks....

Which it would be nice get someone just to come in on 3rd down to rush the passer I just find it funny him saying we lose pass rush from losing Justin Smith.

Rofl the douchebag on nfl network is saying we have to find someone to replace Justin Smith because we were last in sacks....

Which it would be nice get someone just to come in on 3rd down to rush the passer I just find it funny him saying we lose pass rush from losing Justin Smith.

That was ridiculous.

That was ridiculous.

What a retard. Odom doesent ring a bell???