Happy 38th Army

Hey, thanks guys !!! I know you thought I was turning 40 Billy, but I still have a couple years... Mrs. ArmyBengal and I are going out for dinner and a movie (not sure which one yet) while Grandma ArmyBengal watches ArmyBengal Jr.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS !!!

WHODEY !!!

Thanks for changing the title for me.

Well, I had a prety good day yesterday... We had some new furniture delivered in the morning to just about finish up all the new stuff for the house. Mrs. ArmyBengal and I went to dinner at a restaurant here in Sioux Falls called Granite City Brewery. I had a really good Sirloin Steak and a whole bunch of beers from their micro-brewery. It was a really good dinner !!! We went to the movies afterward and saw "Bucket List" with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson.

I asked for suggestions in the other thread for movies and while I got a few, I wish someone would have said, "Go see anything BUT the Bucket List"... That was by far the most godawfully depressing movie I have seen in quite some time !!! While there were parts of the movie that were more than amusing, the sad parts FAAAAAR outweighed the humor. I won't say it was a bad movie, because it wasn't, but if you go in thinking you are going to watch a comedy, GUESS AGAIN !!!

So overall, I had a really good day. THANKS AGAIN GUYS !!!

WHODEY !!!