Stoolers/Jags Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben is looking a little off in the second half... a lot of high throws.

Looks to me like hes throwing off the back foot some...not planting and getting velocity. Could be the pressure, could be soreness in the gut and not wanting to "oomph" it out there.

I'd say it's the pressure... Pitt's o-line is struggling against those DTs, and not surprisingly. Ben doesn't look like he's holding anything back, at least not yet.

Ben is looking a little off in the second half... a lot of high throws.

Looks to me like hes throwing off the back foot some...not planting and getting velocity. Could be the pressure, could be soreness in the gut and not wanting to "oomph" it out there.

I'd say it's the pressure... Pitt's o-line is struggling against those DTs, and not surprisingly. Ben doesn't look like he's holding anything back, at least not yet.

Could just be lack of practice time and reps, too.

You know what is funny to me? Watching how many Steeler fans are watching our board and this thread. They refuse to say anything right now and won't say a peep if they lose. But if they somehow get lucky and pull this out of their rumps, well, that's when they speak up. Typical.

You know what is funny to me? Watching how many Steeler fans are watching our board and this thread. They refuse to say anything right now and won't say a peep if they lose. But if they somehow get lucky and pull this out of their rumps, well, that's when they speak up. Typical.

Lurking, lurking just hoping to post if they score...

If that's true...I dunno what they would have to brag about. This is a tough game between two teams that have good D's and offenses that stink, at least tonight.