Stoolers/Jags Game Thread

HoosierCat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, having to watch this game online is terrible. All I get to see is the NFL's gametracker.

Ya aint missing much, at least yet...

What was that? That was the lamest 3rd & 1 attempt I ever saw. It was like, we know we won't make it so we'll just fake it...

NICE! on the punt.

So tell me guys, are the JAX just playing really great defense or are the Steelers not getting it done? I hope they beat JAX, as I want us to beat the Steelers this season on our own merits and not because they lost to this team or that.

2 minute warning...real barnburner here tonight, eh? Yeesh...

I love me a defensive football game. :bengal:

Hopefully this season the Bengal emoticon is warranted in this post. :D

:sure: It is.

So tell me guys, are the JAX just playing really great defense or are the Steelers not getting it done? I hope they beat JAX, as I want us to beat the Steelers this season on our own merits and not because they lost to this team or that.

Jax is playing great D.

The Steelers haven't really done anything badly... JAX's defense is just dominating... The same can be said for Pittsburgh's D though.

Ah, you think the same way I think with Michigan. I'm an avid OSU fan, but love seeing when the OSU/Michigan game results in the big-ten title.

I'll take a steeler loss now :P just because even if we win next week,makes the division win that much easier.

Ah, you think the same way I think with Michigan. I'm an avid OSU fan, but love seeing when the OSU/Michigan game results in the big-ten title.

Yes, exactly, I love OSU as well aand seeing us play Michigan when the game really means something important (Well, more important, it's never NOT important). I want to get the same thing out of seeing the Bengals and Steelers play. Rivalry makes football the spice of life.

Yes, exactly, I love OSU as well aand seeing us play Michigan when the game really means something important (Well, more important, it's never NOT important). I want to get the same thing out of seeing the Bengals and Steelers play. Rivalry makes football the spice of life.

Yea, I agree with that. My silver hair before 30 doesn't like it so much..