The Official, "What are you listening to right now?"

NJ29

Never been a big Van Halen fan, but I did just ree where Roth was fired from his Dj job trying to take over for Howard Stern. Only lasted four months.

Yep, his ratings were terrible. Oh well...

WHODEY !!!

It had absolutely NOTHING to do with the ratings. The dic*heads over at CBS radio decided that after they had signed him to an 8 million dollar contract that they wanted him to become Howard Stern. Diamond Dave is NOT Howard. Never will be. Never even acted like he was Howard. Les Moonves is an absolute idiot, and is going to bankrupt CBS radio. They'll just replace Dave with Mancow or some other jock who will be booted after they discover THEY'RE not Stern either.

Such a bunch of sh*t...

PANTERA - WALK !!!

5477978.jpg

WHODEY !!!

I see a fellow Pantera fan. Did you ever get to see them live?

I saw them a sh*tload of times !!! I saw them in Germany during their "Cowboys From Hell" tour. Annihilator opened, then Pantera, and then the MetalGods-- Judas Priest with Rob Halford !!! It was great, because I just came off duty and we left straight to get to the show. When I got there, I was still in uniform and some of the band members were out and about. Vinnie Paul came up to us and started talking and we ended up meeting the band. Phil, Dimebag, and Rex were all f*cked up, but were real cool to us !!!

In the Hardrock Cafe here in San Antonio they have Dimebags guitar mounted up on the wall. Pretty cool !!!

WHODEY !!!

PANTERA - WALK !!!

5477978.jpg

WHODEY !!!

I saw them a sh*tload of times !!! I saw them in Germany during their "Cowboys From Hell" tour. Annihilator opened, then Pantera, and then the MetalGods-- Judas Priest with Rob Halford !!! It was great, because I just came off duty and we left straight to get to the show. When I got there, I was still in uniform and some of the band members were out and about. Vinnie Paul came up to us and started talking and we ended up meeting the band. Phil, Dimebag, and Rex were all f*cked up, but were real cool to us !!!

In the Hardrock Cafe here in San Antonio they have Dimebags guitar mounted up on the wall. Pretty cool !!!

WHODEY !!!

I got to see them once and its something I am definantly grateful for now that Dimebag is gone. I saw them in Louisville in 2001 with Nothingface, Morbid Angel, and Soulfly. It was the very first concert I ever went to. My friend came to school because he had an extra ticket and asked me if I wanted to go and I was like hell yeah. So I skipped the rest of the school day and we drove three hours to watch them play. They played for 3 and a half hours and I was severely dehydrated by the time it was over. One of the best concert experiences I have ever had. Pantera's Great Southern Trendkill is one of the albums that got me into metal, too, so I've been a huge Pantera fan most of my life.

PANTERA - WALK !!!

5477978.jpg

WHODEY !!!

WHODEY !!!

I got to see them once and its something I am definantly grateful for now that Dimebag is gone. I saw them in Louisville in 2001 with Nothingface, Morbid Angel, and Soulfly. It was the very first concert I ever went to. My friend came to school because he had an extra ticket and asked me if I wanted to go and I was like hell yeah. So I skipped the rest of the school day and we drove three hours to watch them play. They played for 3 and a half hours and I was severely dehydrated by the time it was over. One of the best concert experiences I have ever had. Pantera's Great Southern Trendkill is one of the albums that got me into metal, too, so I've been a huge Pantera fan most of my life.

Very cool !!!

WHODEY !!!

Muskrat, muskrat candlelight

Doin’ the town and doin’ it right

In the evenin’

It’s pretty pleasin’

Muskrat susie, muskrat sam

Do the jitterbug out in muskrat land

And they shimmy

And sammy’s so skinny

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed

Singin’ and jingin’ the jango

Floatin’ like the heavens above

It looks like muskrat love

Nibbling on bacon, chewin’ on cheese

Sammy says to susie honey, would you please be my missus?

And she say yes

With her kisses

And now he’s ticklin’ her fancy

Rubbin’ her toes

Muzzle to muzzle, now anything goes

As they wriggle, and sue starts to giggle

And they whirled and they twirled and they tangoed

Singin’ and jingin’ the jango

Floatin’ like the heavens above

It looks like muskrat love

La da da da da ...

Conflict - Its Time To See Who's Who