Round 1 (31): Daxton Hill, S, Michigan

HoosierCat

3 minutes ago, COB said:

Want Linderbaum.  Say goodbye to Jackson Carman.  Karras can play guard, correct?  Draft Linderbaum, start him at C, let Karras play guard, cut Carman.  Solves a couple different problems.

Yes it should be very simple now if Linderbaum is there. Z. Johnson should get more consideration too.

9 minutes ago, COB said:

The excitement for the draft tonight is at a fever pitch in this Arby’s parking lot.

I understand the Browns were prepared to trade Baker Mayfield to Arby’s (where he was expected to compete for the job of assistant manager) in exchange for a double meat Beef n Cheddar combo, but the deal fell through when Jimmy Haslam found out they no longer serve potato cakes.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

I understand the Browns were prepared to trade Baker Mayfield to Arby’s (where he was expected to compete for the job of assistant manager) in exchange for a double meat Beef n Cheddar combo, but the deal fell through when Jimmy Haslam found out they no longer serve potato cakes.

Baker kind of is the human embodiment of a double meat Beef and Cheddar combo.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

That’s a terrible deal.

For Arby’s… we are talking double meat.
No deal…

• Like 1