2022 Schedule

Wraith

Optimistic prediction is 11-6.   Just a tough schedule.  Injuries are always the wildcard(s).  Watching the last 5 min's of the first KC game at PBS (damn Burrow/Chase could be a next level Manning/Harrison duo if they stay healthy enough).   

Looking forward to not having to rely on 55-60 yard FG's so often, if the o-line comes through.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhRt45jD7ZI

I blame Modell moving the team.  Major League and Draft Day movies for the Cleveland love.     National media love them some Cleveland hype.  

Eventually they will break through and win a division title but it has not happened since 1989 season.    Think of all those predictions gone wrong.

• Like 1

Watson is a massive upgrade to the QB’s Cleveland has had for quite some time. I don’t think the year off will have much more than help him be 100% healthy. He was a top 5 QB in near every season he’s played. Who knows about his availability at this point though. The Browns swept us last year with less.

Watson should be good but how many of his great years were with Hopkins?   

He is a top tier QB but the contract, trade comp and current issue will ramp up the pressure to be an immediate success.  

The RBs are good but if the team stubs it’s toe all the blame will go towards Watson.  Like they did Baker.  

Be interesting to see how it plays out.  I hope their shiny new toy takes away from their true strength the RBs.   

19 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Lol. Hensley:

Projection to win the AFC North
(per ESPN's Football Power Index)

Browns: 35.2%
Ravens: 31.8%
Bengals: 24.4%
Steelers: 8.6%

It always amazes me how desperate the sports media is to make Cleveland happen.

I dont see it, the Browns have multiple replacements on the D and still only have 1 very good WR and some maybes.

19 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

Lol. Hensley:

Projection to win the AFC North
(per ESPN's Football Power Index)

Browns: 35.2%
Ravens: 31.8%
Bengals: 24.4%
Steelers: 8.6%

It always amazes me how desperate the sports media is to make Cleveland happen.

Thanks for quoting this one RBB, I had missed it.

Agree that putting the Browns at #1 projection wise is just silly.
At this point, I think it's just as reasonable to say Kenny Pickett balls out for the Stealers, when considering Watson is going to miss "some" games.
As much as I was rooting for Watson to shun the Browns, the only thing that would make me happier would be for him to get suspended many games.

Let me give this a try...

Bengals: 99.7%
Ravens: 00.2%
Browns: 00.05%
Steelers: 00.05%

• Haha 2

Considering both teams should be contending, the sooner you pay the piper, the less it will be.
Those prices will only go up as the season moves towards that game unless something unexpected happens.
Same thing going on in New Orleans for the Bengals/Saints game for Burrow and Chase's homecoming.

1 hour ago, ArmyBengal said:

Considering both teams should be contending, the sooner you pay the piper, the less it will be.
Those prices will only go up as the season moves towards that game unless something unexpected happens.
Same thing going on in New Orleans for the Bengals/Saints game for Burrow and Chase's homecoming.

I think the opposite.   Based off this past playoff run prices were considerably higher and then when inventory dropped so did the prices on some ticket broker sites which is at odds with the typical supply and demand view.

Superbowl tickets dropped considerably as did the Raiders playoff game.

I think alot of people selling these are going for pie in the sky price and they COULD come down come game week.

The last time they were New Orleans against a good Saints team we waited and got uppers for half of what was being asked a month prior.   Now Burrow factor could fool with that but the Dome down there is huge.

It is always nerve racking waiting to buy tickets but I think its worth the gamble.  Tampa Bay looks like an expensive game but you just do not know how it will be in December.   My guess it will not be crazy more expensive that it is today on seat brokers and a good chance it drops.

Superbowl tickets lowered closer to the game and that was with 1 team playing in its home town.   I just assume people list these things at the pie in the sky price and then lower as they get nervous about eating them.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

What are the fees on seatgeek Hokie ??

Ive used Vivid Seats and the fees are a bit much.

Seatgeek is like TruCar. It’s a search engine that grabs ticket info from all available vendors and second parties. It rates the ticket based on retail value vs. what you’re being asked to pay. I’m not sure how the fees compare. But I do know I’ve scored some really affordable seats to different events. That alone offsets the cost of the fees.

• Like 1

I just got 2 tickets to the Miami Thursday night game. I can get a full refund 72 hours from kickoff. So if prices drop I’ll just ditch the seats I just got and get cheaper tickets closer to game time.

Update: I got seats in sec 341 row 19 for $120 each including fees on Seatgeek. I just found 2 tickets on the team site through Ticketmaster in sec 341 row 23 for $185 each including fees.