2022 Schedule

Wraith

A little early but with the Bengals locking up first place in the division the opponent for 2022 are pretty close to set.  

If everything goes as expected next week here are your 2022 Bengal Opponents.

Obviously, 2 x Balt., Pitt, Cle

We play the entire, AFC East so that means NE (away), Buffalo (home), Miami (home) and the NYJ (away)

We play the entire NFC South so that means TB (away), NO (away), ATL (home), CAR (home)

We also play the winner of the AFC South away (likely the Tennessee Titans), the winner of the AFC West  (the Chiefs) at home, and the winner of the NFC East (Dallas) away

So your 2022 home games will be:

BALT, PITT, CLE, BUF, MIA, ATL, CAR, and KC

your 2022 away games will likely be:

BALT, PITT, CLE, NE, NYJ, TB, NO, TENN, and DAL

• Thanks 1

I'd honestly like to see Carman at OLG, since the left side is where he has more experience

but as I say that, the other side of my brain reminds me that this makes the issues at ORG, which already is a big problem (especially next year) even bigger

that massive physical power cannot be denied, though

Stripes: so AFC Seed 1 and Superbowl winner for the second time in a row?

Let's see, given what we know of the prime time scheduling formulas...

-- NFC East bias
-- Sexy quarterback matchups
-- Obligatory AFC North game, particularly with budding/thriving rivalry

Buffalo
Kansas City
Tampa Bay
Dallas
Baltimore

If mem's right, there's your five. The main missing piece of the formula will be playoff rematches, so we'll see about that.

35 minutes ago, Stripes said:

Let's see, given what we know of the prime time scheduling formulas...

-- NFC East bias
-- Sexy quarterback matchups
-- Obligatory AFC North game, particularly with budding/thriving rivalry

Buffalo
Kansas City
Tampa Bay
Dallas
Baltimore

If mem's right, there's your five. The main missing piece of the formula will be playoff rematches, so we'll see about that.

I gotta think maybe saints in for Buffalo - burrow return to Louisiana screams Monday night game to me.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

With Dallas on the sked, the Enquirer notes one more prime time alternative: Thanksgiving.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2022/01/06/cincinnati-bengals-2022-schedule-nfl-dallas-cowboys-kansas-city-chiefs/9115848002/

oh yeah , that would be an excellent Thanksgiving game for Fox. Good chance they push for that.

On 1/5/2022 at 6:14 PM, AMPHAR said:

The BIG question is will they finally get a player featured on the Sunday Night intro?

I'm up for any piece of media that isn't some poor bastard in stripes falling over instead of making a tackle or throwing a football to the other team. 

• 1 month later...

So, place your bets: are they going Mexico, Munich or the UK (3 games)?

https://www.nfl.com/news/munich-to-host-first-ever-regular-season-nfl-game-in-germany-during-2022-season-

I’m gonna put my nickel on Munich. Have to ask my daughter how to say Who Dey in German.