Week 16: Ravens @ Bengals

HoosierCat

Browns got hosed, but really I question why they were even throwing it at the end. They had plenty of time and TOs, and Chubb was ripping off 5-10 yards at least every run. Whole game was like that, yet they still kept letting Baker cook and he kept serving up slop. I swear it’s a disease with some OCs (and we’ve seen it at times with Zac too): “hey, that thing that is working? Ha ha, they’ll never expect me to stop doing it, so watch me change everything! I are a genius!”

3 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

So the Bengals' aren't going to f*** this up right? ....right?

I am aquiver with anticipation. I cannot begin to conceive how they will crush all our hopes and dreams tomorrow, but I know they everything it takes for a truly epic meltdown. 

Oh shit. The Bengals are going to make the playoffs and have to play the Colts aren’t they. I was hoping there was a way that could change but unless the Titans or the Patriots shit the bed, the best the Bengals can do is make the 4 seed. The Colts don’t look like they can catch the Titans for the division.