Week 8: Bengals @ Jets

HoosierCat

Kareem's return might be an overlooked significant development. While Hendrickson has been going nuts, the overall pass rush hasn't been that great. They've generated a lot of sacks, but I am not sure it has been sustainable given time-to-throw and the fact that so much of it has come from one person. That's why Ossai would have been so big. But here comes a solid rotational pass rusher right on time to improve that situation.

Collinsworth doesn’t forgive and forget, so neither will I.  He can jump on the bandwagon now but he’s been at the forefront of the national media disdain for our team forever.  And the fact that he played here just lent even more credibility to it.  He’s been swinging from the Rooney family’s ball sack so long he’s like a 3rd testical.  A 3rd Rooney testical.   That’s Chris Collinsworth.

9 hours ago, COB said:

Collinsworth doesn’t forgive and forget, so neither will I.  He can jump on the bandwagon now but he’s been at the forefront of the national media disdain for our team forever.  And the fact that he played here just lent even more credibility to it.  He’s been swinging from the Rooney family’s ball sack so long he’s like a 3rd testical.  A 3rd Rooney testical.   That’s Chris Collinsworth.

Boomer too. Fuck ‘em both.

Carman will end up being the better value moving forward and it’s good to see him have some really solid outings.

In all fairness many scouts felt that he would be a better OG than OT and it wouldn’t surprise me to see him stay there or possibly move to the left side of Spain isn’t extended. I would be happy to have him become the starting RT and be productive, but I don’t think it’s a foregone conclusion yet.

I would be happy to see Reiff come back next season and Carman stay right where he is for another season and then go from there.

That’s just me at this point. That could change or I could be way off…

So strange to be looking at a game in which our Bengals are overwhelming favored.  In the nfl you never know, but it feels like the kind of game very good teams face several times a year.  Overmatched opponent with nothing to lose bites at your ankles and you win by 20.