HoosierCat

Week 4: Jaguars @ Bengals

Yup. All very winnable games. If they want to have any shot at making some postseason noise, they need to pile on the W's now. The second half of the schedule is brutal.

And THAT is exactly why the loss to the Bears matters and irritates me still today.
Now if they either get to the playoffs or miss out by multiple games, maybe that irritation goes away.
If you say you should beat the teams you're suppose to beat and then you don't, shouldn't that irritate you?
That whole game was bullshit, from the coaching to the players not performing.

Hoping we don't see that occur in the coming weeks, because they simply can't afford it if there are thoughts of a post season.

Jags may replace their kicker before Thursday night. Apparently Lambo has been awful (2 missed PATs last night, 0-3 on FGs so far this season).

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/sports/nfl/2021/09/27/jaguars-vs-bengals-josh-lambos-days-may-numbered-jags-work-out-kickers/5843177001/

I would hope Waynes would play as I guess this was the plan since they didn't IR him.   Get him back for a couple practices then play vs. Jags. 

Otherwise they should have IR'd him and filled the spot for a few weeks.

That uniform looks photo-shopped around the body of a middle schooler

• Haha 1

I remember how much I wanted Phillip Dorsett coming out of Miami. Another dude who was a beast in college and then never really saw it translate.

Well at least considering he was a first round pick.

Diggs w/ a pick 6 tonite for Dallas and has a pick in each game this year...