2021 Final Roster Thread

HoosierCat

Hi everyone, it's been quite some time.  To start, I handled many conversations here poorly on my way out last time.
The truth is, I had just lost my father at that time and in the few months that followed 3 more family and close friends.
I was an absolute mess and my life took a massive downward spiral.  Things are looking up these days and thought I'd drop in.

Strangely enough, it was the season opener against the Vikings that got me back into the Bengals.  I was given tickets to the game and went with my son.
I didn't watch the draft for the first time in nearly 20 years.  I had no idea who was on the team and never gave a second  to think of the Bengals.
The only player I was aware of being drafted was Chase.  I found that out a couple months ago when I took my son to the pro football hall of fame.
I'm just now playing catch up with it all after watching the game Sunday.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Truly wishing you all well and hope things have been good with you and your families.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So AJ Green, still looks washed up.  Carl Lawson is hurt.  The only 2020 Bengal that looked good last week was William Jackson III and Awuzie did a very solid job as his replacement.  Doesnt seem like we missed on alot of offseason moves this year.

McPherson for ROY AFC!

16 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Hi everyone, it's been quite some time.  To start, I handled many conversations here poorly on my way out last time.
The truth is, I had just lost my father at that time and in the few months that followed 3 more family and close friends.
I was an absolute mess and my life took a massive downward spiral.  Things are looking up these days and thought I'd drop in.

Strangely enough, it was the season opener against the Vikings that got me back into the Bengals.  I was given tickets to the game and went with my son.
I didn't watch the draft for the first time in nearly 20 years.  I had no idea who was on the team and never gave a second  to think of the Bengals.
The only player I was aware of being drafted was Chase.  I found that out a couple months ago when I took my son to the pro football hall of fame.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Truly wishing you all well and hope things have been good with you and your families.

Nice to hear from you Army. My thoughts to you for your losses.  Hope you have found some balance. Would love to keep hearing from you on here.

14 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Good to hear things are getting better! And right back at you, I hope all continues to go well.

On 9/16/2021 at 12:37 PM, ArmyBengal said:

Well, if things are looking up, watching the Bengals for a few weeks will put that to the test!

I really thought they were going to come into that Bears game with an aggressive approach and walk away at 2-0.
I'm just enjoying catching back up at this point.  A retrospective look at the draft is an interesting approach.
I was aware of the players heading into the draft, like I typically am, but then didn't watch and never went to look at it.