Camp Stuff ahead of Pre-season Game 3

membengal

by the way, this was indeed the last official day of "camp" which means this was the last day we will have reporters' obs from the full practice. From here on out media limited to just 15 minutes or so at start and then a closed practice. So the deluge of daily updates is at an end until 2022 mini-camps etc.  

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Stripes said:

When XSF originally signed it was a bit of a shrug since he's had a slightly below average career anyway. It'd be nice to have him playing well enough to at least provide depth, but he probably isn't going to make or break much.

I get that, and agree that he is kinda a meh player, but imo, "slightly below average" is an upgrade for this Oline - so I am expecting him to start at OLG or (If Spain is the better alternative) be the first OG off the bench

I should add that with XSF and Spain both being natural OLG not ORG, I wasnt expecting either to be the starter at ORG

the biggest shocker for me is Jordan.  I dont even want him on the 53.

the word on Smith is very encouraging.....balancing out the discouraging news on Carman

Just checked all the news after a long drive to NE Ohio to drop my son at college. I see things are just swell. Chase is mentally broken and Ossai literally broken. 

someone find the person who curses our draft picks each year and kill them already.

• Haha 1

Surely Chase hasn’t permanently forgotten how to catch a football.  Just choking a little.  He’ll catch a few in a row and be back, though he’s not AJ Green as far as catching goes.  He only had like 3 drops his senior year, I think, but some observers have noted he hasn’t caught the ball great all camp.  That year off isn’t in the rear view mirror yet.

2 hours ago, membengal said:

Just checked all the news after a long drive to NE Ohio to drop my son at college. I see things are just swell. Chase is mentally broken and Ossai literally broken. 

someone find the person who curses our draft picks each year and kill them already.

0-17 here we come!