Bengals @ Texans Game Thread

HoosierCat

18 hours ago, COB said:

I almost don’t have the heart to answer this.  Hopefully you’re sitting down, or possibly you’re immortal and can rest easy knowing you will absolutely outlive Mike’s dismal legacy.  Katie Blackburn has two daughters.  One of them, Elizabeth, is Director of Strategy and Engagement in the Business Development department for the Bengals.   I don’t know about the other one. 

oh my fucking god no

they'll never de out

my grandsons' grandsons will be watching this crap !!!!!!

7 hours ago, TJJackson said:

oh my fucking god no

they'll never de out

my grandsons' grandsons will be watching this crap !!!!!!

• Agent Smith I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your family, the Brown family, and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you Brown family members do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Brown family members are a disease, a cancer of this planet. They’re a plague and we are the cure.

• Like 1