Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

Browns @ Bengals Game Thread

Wow, good call, great job by Burrow/Gio - that was a drive that we haven't seen at the end of a close game in a while.   1:06 left - too much time.

Can't fault Burrow or the offence, all on the defence now, what could possibly go wrong.....:grimace:

Oh my God. I absolutely hate the playcall but it worked so fuck it.

Come on defense.

Just now, ShulaSteakhouse said:

Wow, good call, great job by Burrow/Gio - that was a drive that we haven't seen at the end of a close game in a while.   1:06 left - too much time.

This has OT written all over it.

To much time.left on the clock. I can not believe that run was not reviewed. That proves without doubt there is a clear bias from the officials against the Bengals. That dates back to good ole Vontez .. SMDH 

Burrow with a 114 QB rating despite a fumble lost and INT (almost 2).  That's a rookie with a good head and real talent that needs to be surrounded with more of it.

Carlos and Geno want to complain about there role we’ll do something now and prove to them to play you

5 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

This has OT written all over it.

Yep.  Not even sure why the Bengals' DB's are even out there. They might as well be invisible.

Amazing how Bad this defense is. Thanks Lou way to go! Never seen such a well prepared team. I mean Mike should go ahead and given you a lifetime contract.