Bengals @ Eagles Game Thread

HoosierCat

Just now, Stripes said:

I don’t even blame the line for that. The defender hit him dirty.

Joe seems alright. Be careful with him Bengals.

The fact 2 guys were in a position to annihilate him like that is what concerns me.  3 weeks in a row now of this, he is just getting pounded, it's going to add-up, these aren't just typical safe tackles, they're blind-sided hits as he's throwing or in the pocket, constantly.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, volcom69 said:

Zac Taylor is going to ruin Burrows career they really need to figure something out on offense

That was my exact thought when we drafted him. Zac was so terrible last season. No other team would have brought Zac back. Only Mike would bring a coach this bad back. Yes I believe Zac was the majority of the reason for.last year's horrible.season. 

Just now, cincy9275 said:

That was my exact thought when we drafted him. Zac was so terrible last season. No other team would have brought Zac back. Only Mike would bring a coach this bad back. Yes I believe Zac was the majority of the reason for.last year's horrible.season. 

Yea Dalton was never great, but I never seen him look so bad like he did under Taylor.

• Like 1