Fourth Round Pre-Pick Thread

HoosierCat

Hate to get TJ's hopes up, but there's gonna be some really good T prospect or 2 that slide to 107 it now appears. I think Price Tega, Niang, S. Charles, Peart and Bartch are all still undrafted and we are at pick 88 now...

Prince Tega, Bartch and S. Charles at OT are still there to start tomorrow. Simpson, Muti, Bredesen at OG. So six linemen in range if they go that route.

I am kinda in love with James Lynch at DL if they go defense again. I think he's an immediate rotation player.  ADG still there at LB. Lots of good options, really. 

Regarding WR’s I actually had them to take two. Adding more speed to that group wouldn’t be a bad idea. 

When 60% of that corps is thought to be on the bubble or worse, it’s not hard to see them wanting  to improve their depth if someone goes down.

A small guy that gets no discussion is Darrell Mooney from Tulane. Fast, good hands, serious understanding of routes and how to set up defenders. Just so damn small.

• Like 1