2020 Offseason Roster Moves

HoosierCat

The Bengals today waived DT Ryan Glasgow (failed physical).

Glasgow, a fourth-year player, originally was a fourth-round pick of the Bengals in 2017. He played in 24 career games (three starts) during his time in Cincinnati, and recorded 41 tackles.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-waive-ryan-glasgow

54 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

I wonder if they are going quarantine the QB room or keep more QBs on the roster? 

Per Hobs:

Taylor said his staff has talked about the possibility of keeping one of the team's three quarterbacks in a universal quarantine, but no decisions have been made. There's the possibility they could add a veteran to the most important position on the team.

• 2 weeks later...

It would actually be more than fine with me - he would genuinely help the DT rotation. He's just two years removed from top 100 status - and those two years since were injury filled. He could really be useful. 

• Like 1

The skeptic in me would wonder if Waynes injury didn't happen earlier and THAT is why he wasn't working out until he signed his deal.
Took the physical after numbing all up, signed the deal, and BAM (or maybe POW) the injury happened.

Maybe i'm totally off base, but I can't help but wonder...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

The skeptic in me would wonder if Waynes injury didn't happen earlier and THAT is why he wasn't working out until he signed his deal.
Took the physical after numbing all up, signed the deal, and BAM (or maybe POW) the injury happened.

I’m wondering the exact same thing.

19 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Hate to be that guy, but I remember that being a story and I was wondering then why it was a big deal considering NO ONE was really working out with anyone else.
There was no reason to have the conversation at all.  What difference did it make ??

Well, outside the 43 million ??

Yep, yep, yep. We are on the exact same wavelength. And yeah, it could just be a fluke thing that happened Monday like the official story goes, but if I were the team I would dig as deep as possible to check that out.

3 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

Sounds pretty likely.  Now what?  Try to void part of it?  Or just wait for him to heal and get as much out of him as you can.  

“Waynes,, get in there and return 10 punts so our kick coverage guys get some work.”

• Like 1