Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCat

2020 Offseason Roster Moves

The Bengals today waived DT Ryan Glasgow (failed physical).

Glasgow, a fourth-year player, originally was a fourth-round pick of the Bengals in 2017. He played in 24 career games (three starts) during his time in Cincinnati, and recorded 41 tackles.

https://www.bengals.com/news/bengals-waive-ryan-glasgow

54 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

I wonder if they are going quarantine the QB room or keep more QBs on the roster? 

Per Hobs:

Taylor said his staff has talked about the possibility of keeping one of the team's three quarterbacks in a universal quarantine, but no decisions have been made. There's the possibility they could add a veteran to the most important position on the team.

They are literally endangering their season and lives if they let him into the locker-room with those views toward masks and Covid. 

• Like 1

I’m glad Bobby Hart sucks so badly, makes it easy to cut him.  Not sure what they’re waiting for.

• Like 1

It would actually be more than fine with me - he would genuinely help the DT rotation. He's just two years removed from top 100 status - and those two years since were injury filled. He could really be useful. 

• Like 1

That would be a pretty nice indicator of an organizational change in process. Everyone's just sitting around waiting for the token Peko return, but Mike Daniels would be a considerably bigger deal.

• Like 1

Been driving since 1:00 ( my youngest getting dropped off at college of Wooster tomorrow to start his freshman year) - don’t see any news? This not happening?

Hobson says on the verge of signing Mike Daniels pending physical and Rona testing.

His relationship with Al is the key.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AMPHAR said:

Hobson says on the verge of signing Mike Daniels pending physical and Rona testing.

His relationship with Al is the key.  

Thanks.

Zac apparently gave the Daniels signing it’s the ole “it’snot official but unofficially It’s official”

• Like 1