Week 6 and 17- Steelers talk

Stripes

So, I just pushed week 6 to week 17 for the next round of stupidity with the Steelers.

I'm still hoping the Bengals lose their games, just because I'm still hoping no one will show up for future games at PBS.
I hope closing out the season with a loss to their hated rivals, after the season sweep by the Browns proves too much for most fans to endure any longer.

The sad thing is, the BEST we could hope for is Melvin stepping away while either Hue or Vance are given another opportunity to show they don't suck balls as a head coach.
Color me totally uninspired with anything involving those two ass clowns.

Oh yeah, the Steelers.  FUCK YOU STEELERS.  FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE ASS. 
The amount of sheer ignorance that takes place during this matchup is beyond my ability to tolerate.
Waiting for the draft, which also won't make any difference.

• ArmyBengal changed the title to Week 6 and 17- Steelers talk

Well Burfict should not be on the field and hopefully Dre is not either, maybe they can actually play a game without so much drama. That's actually all I care about, so tired of who spit on who or who called someone's mom fat or who hit somebody to hard. Tired of the drama with these teams. Shut up and just play. 

So.... To show how little I’ve paid attention to the Bengals, I had no idea until now (when I read an article) that the Bengals could eliminate the Steelers from the playoffs if they win tomorrow.

This is where I get into trouble. Emotionally, not figuratively. I now change my thoughts on this game and want the Bengals to win.

See, for as much as I hate the whole Quadrad of Mediocrity that is the Brown Family, my hatred of the Steelers has no rival.

A chance to knock them out of the playoffs, when all you hear is, the Steelers need the Browns to win to get it, is irritating. Like it’s a foregone conclusion they beat the Bengals. It may be so, but they still have to play the game. Boy that would be sweet.

The problem with that scenario ?? In fuckface Mike Brown’s eyes, that might be enough reason to extend Melvin for 3 more years.

Go Bengals ???? 

• Like 1

Can the Bengals pull another last game of the year upset and knock a AFC North team out of the playoffs? I god I hope so, f**k Pittsburg. But the Rat Birds have their fate in their own hands I think, win against the Browns and there in correct?

1 hour ago, semiotter said:

Can the Bengals pull another last game of the year upset and knock a AFC North team out of the playoffs? I god I hope so, f**k Pittsburg. But the Rat Birds have their fate in their own hands I think, win against the Browns and there in correct?

I think thats right. They win the north wth a win. 

Im thinking of an old school, comment during the game. A tribute to Billy. He always was on during games. 

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 6:14 AM, ArmyBengal said:

So, I just pushed week 6 to week 17 for the next round of stupidity with the Steelers.

I'm still hoping the Bengals lose their games, just because I'm still hoping no one will show up for future games at PBS.
I hope closing out the season with a loss to their hated rivals, after the season sweep by the Browns proves too much for most fans to endure any longer.

The sad thing is, the BEST we could hope for is Melvin stepping away while either Hue or Vance are given another opportunity to show they don't suck balls as a head coach.
Color me totally uninspired with anything involving those two ass clowns.

Oh yeah, the Steelers.  FUCK YOU STEELERS.  FUCK YOU RIGHT IN THE ASS. 
The amount of sheer ignorance that takes place during this matchup is beyond my ability to tolerate.
Waiting for the draft, which also won't make any difference.

Happy new year. 

39 minutes ago, ShulaSteakhouse said:

And go figure the Bengals' are taking it to the Steelers so far - at least on defense, of all things.  Offense hasn't been able to do anything yet as usual.

Core's arm break was nasty,  never like to see that.

John Ross needs to have been working harder.