Other NFL games.

Yes, I’m happy for Whit too.

And yes, the Rams’ offense looks amazing, and their head coach, Sean McVay, looks like a brilliant genius/mad scientist type.  

But wait, not so fast.  Let’s reserve our judgement until we see him match wits on the gridiron against one Marvin Ronald Lewis!  Right?  Who’s with me?  Let’s go!  USA!  USA!  USA!  

4 hours ago, COB said:

But wait, not so fast.  Let’s reserve our judgement until we see him match wits on the gridiron against one Marvin Ronald Lewis!  Right?  Who’s with me?  Let’s go!  USA!  USA!  USA!  

He's too green to be prepared for an American football matchup against the one and only Marvin Lewis, second-longest tenured head coach with one organization in the National Football League.  Just when McVay will think he has the PERFECT play to get the ball into the endzone midway through the first quarter, Marvin will unveil his secret weapon.

TIMEOUT, he will cry.  YOU THERE, REFEREE, TIMEOUT I SAY.

And what will be the consequence?  Well, I'll tell you right now:  the play that Sean McVay was set to run... well it'll be canceled.  Erased.  Deleted.  It will never happen.  And then we'd return to 2nd and 1, and he'd better have a different play ready.

Or he could just run it again and score anyway.

I am rooting for Baltimore.  In the immediate present the standings would favor a Steelers win, but I think Baltimore is the team I would rather the Bengals have to contend with for the full season moving forward.

I'm sure they'll both be there in the end though.

2 minutes ago, Stripes said:

I am rooting for Baltimore.  In the immediate present the standings would favor a Steelers win, but I think Baltimore is the team I would rather the Bengals have to contend with for the full season moving forward.

I'm sure they'll both be there in the end though.

I get that.