Final Roster Discussion

skyline

8 hours ago, ArmyBengal said:

From my understanding Flowers is still on the practice squad. 
Not sure he ever does much of anything here unless injuries get worse.
Knock on wood...

Sorry I meant Erick Flowers - he’s visited with the Jags.  Giants fans think he isn’t worth signing 

On 10/11/2018 at 12:19 PM, ArmyBengal said:

Oh yeah I mentioned him as well. Some think he isn’t worth the money, but there are plenty of teams struggling with their o-line. I thought the Texans would be in play when looking at that abortion of an o-line.

Is the Texan line worse than what we watched last year with the Bengals?  I haven’t caught much Texans football yet this season

3 hours ago, GapControl said:

Is the Texan line worse than what we watched last year with the Bengals?  I haven’t caught much Texans football yet this season

Dude, it's horrible.  I feel bad for Deshaun Watson and it's a good thing he has the ability to run or he would be dead.
I went to the Colts/Texans game in Indy a couple Sunday's ago and have watched a few of their games because my son is a HUGE Texans fan.
Believe me, it's last year Bengals bad !!!

1 hour ago, GapControl said:

Hahaha That’s the answer I deserve for such a stupid question :)

My current level of enthusiasm about this team isn't helping matters much for me in my responses here.

**Warning**  **Warning**
Moodybitchatosis may reach epidemic proportions

For those with kids, I believe that diagnosis came from a Doc McStuffins episode...

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Probably just me but typical Marvin Lewis.

Similar by letting Alexander take fault for Bodine despite Marvin saying he personally scouting him and justify the trade up.  Then after Paul gone, Bodine becomes a key target for design.

Uh yeah, I’m not going to take over defense before bye week when it makes most sense because we have the Saints.  I’ll take it over vs Ravens and Browns.