Neither Do We, Carlos, Neither Do We

HoosierCat

Eh, he's just missing his buddies.  Guys are walking out the door at a rate that he finds alarming.  These guys get paid huge, but they're human and get attached to their coworkers.  It's part of being an NFL player, watching your teammates come and go.

I get missing your teammates, but this seems a little more than that to me.
They are apparently not willing to spend money on some guys (Zeitler, Whit, Rex), but also appear to be trimming fat (Peko, Dansby).

While I think they really f*cked up with Whit, the only of those I am still irritated about is Rex.
We had a need at the position and Rex had certainly proven himself as a 6th round pick.
Now a draft pick has to be used and maybe two in my opinion.
Hill isn't quality, Gio is hurt and then what ??  Peerman ??

Dunlap should be able to see what we see, which cause me to pause a bit that he still made the comment he did.

4 hours ago, HoosierCat said:

I'm sure he sees what we see, which is a team that has done zip to get better in FA. SSDY.

Which sucks because we were already having issues winning a playoff game plus last year was just pathetic and now we are gonna be worse? great....Should we just trade Geno and AJ and start rebuilding ? 

Start rebuilding lol, there was no need to have to rebuild if they were smart when signing there own players. 

They scrwed up so big this year, I think Marvin even knows what a screw up job he and this org has done. 

It really makes you just not even care anymore about what they do, or what they are thinking!

2 hours ago, volcom69 said:

Start rebuilding lol, there was no need to have to rebuild if they were smart when signing there own players. 

They scrwed up so big this year, I think Marvin even knows what a screw up job he and this org has done. 

It really makes you just not even care anymore about what they do, or what they are thinking!

It's okay he has ten more years to rebuild this team

16 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

No. What do you think is being done with all the money they are saving? Mike and Marvin are building cyborg bodies and will transfer their brains into then do they can run the franchise forever. 

That'll be the smallest data transfer since the days of floppy discs.

• Like 2

Floppy discs....  Oh the good times.  Takes me back to my Commodore 64.
Talk about a huge step in technological advances.

Oh yeah, the "reboot".
The only reason there is talk about reboot is because of the missteps of the organization.
Kind of like "reboot by stupidity".

They were busy telling everyone that things were wrapped up and apparently forgot to speak to the players.
Oooooops.