Super Bowl/Playoff games discussion thread.

BengalszoneBilly

This video of an elderly Panthers fan going absolutely ballistic on his flat screen is hilarious! Grampa has some anger issues. I shouldn't really laugh. I fired the TV remote through a window when the Bengals lost the Super Bowl back in '88.

19 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

This video of an elderly Panthers fan going absolutely ballistic on his flat screen is hilarious! Grampa has some anger issues. I shouldn't really laugh. I fired the TV remote through a window when the Bengals lost the Super Bowl back in '88.

I kind of prepared myself ahead of time!  As soon as Jennings scored, without flags, but I also saw 3 plus minutes left,I turned to my dad and said, "Watch Montana march down the field and score with no time left!"  I was wrong.  He scored with 25 seconds left!!! :astonished:

22 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

It is Staged, fake ass video.

14 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

I will say my boy Cam acted like a little b**ch. Disappointed in that.

seriously bother me sometimes, why is he "your boy"?

I understand when a black guy say that, it is because they are gangsta morons. but from you, that i dont understand lol

15 minutes ago, Dimster28 said:

seriously bother me sometimes, why is he "your boy"?

I understand when a black guy say that, it is because they are gangsta morons. but from you, that i dont understand lol

I loved his game in college. He's kind of losing me now though. I don't care for poor losers.