Steelers @ Bengals II Pregame Thread/Game Thread

HoosierCat

3 hours ago, Dimster28 said:

I am sad that you didnt win, but if you win tomorrow, I will go only if you are able to get Tiffani Thiessen for me instead of regular hooker. DEAL?

Dim, I've never felt closer to you than I do right now.  Just for that, I will personally kidnap Tiffani for you.
I could pay her with all the millions I'm soon to have, but since I'm also going on a crime spree (I've got money and will get off) I'll knock her out and drag her along.
Hell, I might even throw in one of the regular hookers to go along with Tiffani to make it a real memorable experience.

Nice avatar !!!

22 minutes ago, Kazkal said:

Johnny manziel is that you?

No, it's just me, but half of the trip will be funded by Manziel who PM'd me saying he wanted to be included.
Something about trying to get cut by the Browns and no better way to really push things along than showing up at a Bengals party with hookers and blow !!!

6 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Hell, I might even throw in one of the regular hookers to go along with Tiffani to make it a real memorable experience.

So now it appears my militia style basement takeover could force me to miss the lottery win private jet hooker blow orgy playoff celebration?  

1 minute ago, cincyhokie said:

You guys ready for tomorrow?  

The first day in 25 years that we'll know what it's like to have our team as a playoff winner.

And it couldn't come against a better team.

The drought is over.

I'm hoping and be rooting with all might it comes to pass Cincy.  I truly believe if they do it tomorrow, they will be in the SB once again.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, COB said:

So now it appears my militia style basement takeover could force me to miss the lottery win private jet hooker blow orgy playoff celebration?  

Got some grazing rights violations and planned burn citation you have not mentioned?

17 hours ago, COB said:

No worries COB, simply DVR the game and when we are done, we will simply bring the party to your basement.
Since the Bengals are going to win (still not convinced) we can relive the moment with a huge bash in support of your basement takeover.
Are there any women that your wife really hates ??  I could kidnap them for you as well and have them get naked with your Doberman.
We all have to take a stand against the tyranny and reclaim our basements as a place of refuge from the women in our lives.
Let me know your thoughts because 800 million will allow me to get creative.

2 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

I'm ready for game day. New Bengals gear to wear sent by my bro back home, Cincinnati chili on the stove, and hope in my heart. 

LET'S  DO THIS!!

I will be watching with my wife and son, and will stay off here during the game. 

Since I am expecting a loss, but hoping for the best, I am also going to do my best to stay positive until they reach a point in the game when the loss or victory is secure!

Not get bent on the first missed tackle, turnover, or penalty. :confused:

Play Off Party organised and will start at midnight ...a plentiful supply of food, beers, whisky available for all. 

Bring it on and give me some PLAYOFF FOOTBALL. Bring it on and give me a PLAYOFF WIN !!!!!! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BengalszoneBilly said:

I'm ready for game day. New Bengals gear to wear sent by my bro back home, Cincinnati chili on the stove, and hope in my heart. 

LET'S  DO THIS!!

That's the spirit! 

My my oldest son has a basketball tourney today with game at 6:15pm... So I'll be tracking game by phone till we get back.

i expect a win, close hard game but D will get to Benji, and make big plays.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingwilly said:

That's the spirit! 

My my oldest son has a basketball tourney today with game at 6:15pm... So I'll be tracking game by phone till we get back.

i expect a win, close hard game but D will get to Benji, and make big plays.

Im Just hoping my heart can take the stress of the game.