They Want Hue, They Want Hue So Bad, Baby

HoosierCat

2 minutes ago, HoosierCat said:

If the look outside I wouldn't mind looking at Pep Hamilton. Thought he got jobbed in Indy last year.

I think they'll look outside as well.  The coaching on the offensive side of the ball doesn't show much promise.  

Hue is a good coach but I think he's a bit overrated.  Andy Dalton made him look like a rockstar this year.  It wasn't his sexy use of Jake Fisher.

They couldn't figure out how to run the ball...at all.  There were times the OL disappeared entirely.  Overall, it was a great year and the offense was solid.  But there was alot of holes too that...frankly, shouldn't have been there.

Just now, volcom69 said:

Hue knows the bengals defense and offense like the back of his hand. The bengals will have to change how they do things when they play them.

They will.  It's not the first time that a new HC has stayed in the division.  Though, I think with his familiarity with all of the AFCN teams, it makes it a solid hire for where the Browns need to go.  It's a 3-13 team with no QB.  But hey!  This is a Browns fan's favorite time of year.  The offseason.  Full of dreams and hypothetical scenarios.  

Just now, cincy9275 said:

Why? Why in the world would hue want to be a part of that joke of a team. I get he wants to be a HC. In Cleveland??? Grats to hue. I think its a huge mistake. N Goodluck with that hue. 

It's either a mistake in his career or a statue being built in his honor.  The problem with Cleveland is they have no patience.  Nick Saban couldn't turn around that garbage dump in 3 years.

I'm really hoping they hire outside for an OC. I think maybe it's time to shake things up on the offense. Time to get back to running the ball, or at least some kind of running attack! Let's see what Dalton can give him this offesnse and let him go. 

Not really into any in house for the OC