Chiefs @ Bengals Pregame Chatter/Game Thread

HoosierCat

Whiffle ball reference in football thread ?? Brilliant !!!

When in Afghanistan, I saw this guy get bit by a monkey right in the ball pieces. He spun in circles and the monkey refused to unleash the bite from his junk.

Why do I bring that up ?? I have no idea, I just felt like sharing a story that jumped in my head and made me laugh. It was f*cking hysterical.

I never laughed so hard at a person in so much serious pain. How do you not ??

That story was far more interesting than anything I watched last night.

• Like 2

Whiffle ball reference in football thread ?? Brilliant !!!

When in Afghanistan, I saw this guy get bit by a monkey right in the ball pieces. He spun in circles and the monkey refused to unleash the bite from his junk.

Why do I bring that up ?? I have no idea, I just felt like sharing a story that jumped in my head and made me laugh. It was f*cking hysterical.

I never laughed so hard at a person in so much serious pain. How do you not ??

That story was far more interesting than anything I watched last night.

It's only natural that watching the Steelers play makes you think of a monkey biting some guy's balls. This sort of thing is to be expected.

• Like 1

They had to hit the monkey with a freakin' log to get him off the guy.

Best part, the first time they missed and hit the guy in the back as he was spinning in circles.

Busted up ball pieces and blunt force trauma to the back.

Monkey repelling log- $0

Psycho ball biting monkey- $150

Watching a guy spin in circles and take a massive blow to the back with monkey repelling log, while the monkey bites his balls ??- Priceless

Seriously, it would be hard to make up something that funny.

If that sort of thing is expected, then I'm good.

Can't wait to see what jumps in my head the next time the Steelers play !!!

On to the Chiefs !!!

I kinda think Billy should be posting some photos from his extensive collection of fat, scantily clad Steeler chicks in honor of this magnificient choke job, which as the cherry atop the sundae had 84 end his receiving streak

I don't think so.

This thread quickly got away from the Chiefs game LoL

So sounds like Illoka is not playing this weekend, so Williams will be playing safety. Still hoping to see Dennard at corner some and Hall at safety.

Adam Jones is questionable but he did practice the last two days so he should play

This thread quickly got away from the Chiefs game LoL

Yeah, we'll get back to that soon enough. It's not too often we get to laugh at the Steelers flat out blowing a game. That being said, WHO DEY, BEAT THE CHIEFS!!

I really do think this game will tell a lot about this team

There's a lot of people now talking about this team, how will the bengals respond to there talking?

They can go up what 4 games in the division with a win? Knowing this how will this team play

I know they have won big games before, but I really think this game will tell us a lot about this team. Dalton has been playing great, a lot of great talk on him, will he respond well to all of this.

Can't wait to see who this team really is and hopefully they show us something on Sunday

Finally, Dalton has to come back to earth sometime, right? I don't mean Bad Andy, but does anyone think he's going to maintain a 120-ish rating all season?

I think we're all tired of you just constantly bashing Dalton all year. As I predicted he's tearing up the league and I have to come in here and read: "Dalton's playing great, which means he'll suck very soon!" How dare you?

Something that is surprising but awesome to me is his play well being pressured,he's top QB atm well being blitzed on pff if I'm not mistaken

I kinda think Billy should be posting some photos from his extensive collection of fat, scantily clad Steeler chicks in honor of this magnificient choke job, which as the cherry atop the sundae had 84 end his receiving streak

I don't think so.

I don't think so.
Pretty sure that was more of my thing anyways...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=5189,filename=SteelerFan.jpg

Enjoy