NFL Pre-season Games Online?

gregcook68

Sorry for the multiple posts

Not sure what happened. I don't see an option to delete them.

Don't worry about an accidental double post. At least somebody is posting something around here.

some cracking double posts right there Billy !!

dang .... where dey go ???

So let me get this straight, last year I had game rewind and was able to listen to the games every week. All of that is now on game pass? So we now pay 99 dollars for the whole year and we get the whole package? I don't have or want direct TV so now this is my option for listening and watching the game the next day?

Yea Hoosier that's what I did last year after you mentioned you got it. I did the whole game rewind and audio package and really liked it. I did it last year for like 50 dollars and got the entire season.

I'm not changing my TV as I like Comcast, I hate spending 99 dollars, but I really don't have many options anymore.

Hoosier did you do the game pass for this season? Or are you going another route?

I am already member of nfl game pass because of my auto subscription. I pay only 70 dollars for whole thing. That is the deal for those who is already on subscription, but for other who is not, it cost 100 dollars.

it will be on tablet, it say so on their page, guess the app is not ready yet. I am enjoy watching Hard Knock on it, yes it have all Hard Knock episodes on it. FINALLY I am able to watch Bengals ones.

So I guess now the game pass is on NFL mobile app.

It may be but I can't find it. They may not have it active for preseason or something. The app updated at some point over the offseason and now seems lamer than ever. Fuk the NFL, looks like it's back to illegal streams...

I got the game pass last night I can't do illegal streaming I got a bad virus from that and my laptop got all messed up lol. Anyways I saw I could watch live preseason games, I was watching some old bengals games, but how do you listen to the audio? Maybe that will during the regular season, hopefully. I feel like I got screwed paying what I did, but I don't know how else to do it since I don't want direct TV

• 3 weeks later...